ROFR Thread January to March 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes my points were extended as were jnsma’s. I got mine through Fidelity not sure about the other Dis’er. Extended contracts are rare. Even more rare at the price we got, but I’d say only Fidelity will get you close to that price for an OKW E contract. Keep looking (often), sign up for e-mail lists & be patient. Fidelity updates their website with new listings at midnight ET weekdays. I’d plan to be looking at 12:00 ET everyday... I got very lucky getting mine after the original buyer backed out! I was on a list which got me put as #1 backup buyer... very lucky
Thank you. How do you go on a list?

One other question how can you tell if extended. On Fidelity site it doesn't look like it says the year of the contract.

PASSED!

jnsma---$80-$6695-70-OKW(E)-Sep-70/17, 70/18, 70/19- sent 2/27, passed 3/23

I'm curious if listings with less than 75 points might be less desirable for Disney to take now?? Yes, rhetorical question.... there is no way to know for sure.
Can you please tell me what company you used.

Yes my points were extended as were jnsma’s. I got mine through Fidelity not sure about the other Dis’er. Extended contracts are rare. Even more rare at the price we got, but I’d say only Fidelity will get you close to that price for an OKW E contract. Keep looking (often), sign up for e-mail lists & be patient. Fidelity updates their website with new listings at midnight ET weekdays. I’d plan to be looking at 12:00 ET everyday... I got very lucky getting mine after the original buyer backed out! I was on a list which got me put as #1 backup buyer... very lucky

How strange, ours was a similar story..... Ours was with Fidelity. I put in an offer but was told it already had an accepted offer. A day or two later got an email that the original buyer backed out and if I was still interested and we took it.
Also about a week into the ROFR, I got word that it was extended. So that was just dumb luck.

I concur about Fidelity's web site, it is updated early (and more often) while they only send emails once a week

Is there a way to tell if an OKW contract is Extended on Fidelity? Do they list that somewhere and I am just missing it?
Under the details it will note that it is extended to 2057. Just click on the listing and it shows. Other brokers highlight it on the front page, Fidelity doesn’t. If you look on the fidelity website, then look up my contract (it’s still there under “sale Pending” 240 OKW points @ $82pp) you’ll see it.

How strange, ours was a similar story..... Ours was with Fidelity. I put in an offer but was told it already had an accepted offer. A day or two later got an email that the original buyer backed out and if I was still interested and we took it.
Also about a week into the ROFR, I got word that it was extended. So that was just dumb luck.

I concur about Fidelity's web site, it is updated early (and more often) while they only send emails once a week
Wow!! Very similar stories! Guess it’s just meant to be sometimes :). What a great surprise to find out it was extended too! Awesome!

Thank you. How do you go on a list?
Go to the website and enter your e-mail. I’d also contact Bonnie directly and let her know what you’re looking for. She’s great st giving you contracts that are coming up or not listed yet which gives you a better chance at really good contracts. Google Fidelity DVC Resales, call the number listed and then her extension, 5010. But also watch the website at midnight ET. You can submit an offer electronically when they’re closed. Hope that helps

Updated!

And if I didn't add you, please let me know as I didn't purposefully skip anyone for not using the string generator this week :teeth:

@Madame I'm sorry they grabbed yours, I have my fingers and toes crossed for you for the new one!

Fidelity seems hands off but u haven't really needed to ask them anything. I emailed today and was told my contract hasn't passed or falied. Going to hear dieting next week.

Unicorn Dreams---$95-$20900-200-AKV-Dec-0/16, 0/17, 200/18, 200/19- sent 3/2

Same price, same resort, also with Fidelity. Let's hope we both pass! I'm sure you'll hear before I do.

Go to the website and enter your e-mail. I’d also contact Bonnie directly and let her know what you’re looking for. She’s great st giving you contracts that are coming up or not listed yet which gives you a better chance at really good contracts. Google Fidelity DVC Resales, call the number listed and then her extension, 5010. But also watch the website at midnight ET. You can submit an offer electronically when they’re closed. Hope that helps
Thank you so much.

Midnight huh? Good to know... how do you know this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter