ROFR Thread January to March 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
PASSED!

jnsma---$80-$6695-70-OKW(E)-Sep-70/17, 70/18, 70/19- sent 2/27, passed 3/23

I'm curious if listings with less than 75 points might be less desirable for Disney to take now?? Yes, rhetorical question.... there is no way to know for sure.

For what it's worth, the contract we are buying is through The Timeshare Store, and communication with everyone from JP (sales/broker), to the admin people, sales people, and even the title company has been excellent. Within minutes (seconds?) of putting in an online inquiry about a property, JP called my cell phone, and he even responded to emails on his day off. We had a hiccup with the deposit b/c our CC company blocked the charge, so we had to let everybody know, including the title company. All of them responded immediately and helped resolve the issue. Both JP and their Admin desk emailed us about ROFR being waived. Absolutely great service so far.
I had decent communication at first then it went downhill from there. I’ve had 2 perfect contracts with Fidelity so opposite of your experience. I think it’s circumstances or timing sometimes. Whoever makes you happy is who you should work with. Makes it so much nicer!

For what it's worth, the contract we are buying is through The Timeshare Store, and communication with everyone from JP (sales/broker), to the admin people, sales people, and even the title company has been excellent. Within minutes (seconds?) of putting in an online inquiry about a property, JP called my cell phone, and he even responded to emails on his day off. We had a hiccup with the deposit b/c our CC company blocked the charge, so we had to let everybody know, including the title company. All of them responded immediately and helped resolve the issue. Both JP and their Admin desk emailed us about ROFR being waived. Absolutely great service so far.

We agree with you...got both of our resale contracts through timeshare store and used JP. Both were done with great service much like you.

Taken 3/23

Super bummer! Keep trying so we can be neighbors!

WillowRain---$139-$22368-150-BLT-Dec-150/17, 150/18, 150/19- sent 3/2, passed 3/23

Woo hoo! Welcome home!:cool1:

Already put in an offer on a BCV contract :teeth:. The same broker as our last contract & I don’t think they work weekends so some more waiting for me :rolleyes1
I was wrong. Offer accepted and waiting on a contract.
Again, I'll use the string generator when it gets sent to ROFR.

Madame---$132-$38,204-270-BCV-Aug-0/17, 270/18, 270/19

Already put in an offer on a BCV contract :teeth:. The same broker as our last contract & I don’t think they work weekends so some more waiting for me :rolleyes1
Can you say which broker? I just put an offer on one (not bcv) and I’m worried that I won’t hear now..

PASSED!

jnsma---$80-$6695-70-OKW(E)-Sep-70/17, 70/18, 70/19- sent 2/27, passed 3/23

I'm curious if listings with less than 75 points might be less desirable for Disney to take now?? Yes, rhetorical question.... there is no way to know for sure.
Doubt it but no one knows for sure. We both got great deals on OKW E contracts! Congrats neighbor!!!

Fidelity seems hands off but u haven't really needed to ask them anything. I emailed today and was told my contract hasn't passed or falied. Going to hear dieting next week.

Unicorn Dreams---$95-$20900-200-AKV-Dec-0/16, 0/17, 200/18, 200/19- sent 3/2

These were extended? What company. Mine is not extended would love to look for a extended if my AK falls through
Yes my points were extended as were jnsma’s. I got mine through Fidelity not sure about the other Dis’er. Extended contracts are rare. Even more rare at the price we got, but I’d say only Fidelity will get you close to that price for an OKW E contract. Keep looking (often), sign up for e-mail lists & be patient. Fidelity updates their website with new listings at midnight ET weekdays. I’d plan to be looking at 12:00 ET everyday... I got very lucky getting mine after the original buyer backed out! I was on a list which got me put as #1 backup buyer... very lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter