Saving space i nline

It's never really been a problem or bothered us. It just doesn't seem to be that common and when it does happen it usually is a young one with a parent or just a teenager catching up.

Marie17 said:
If you need to get in line in front of me - go ahead. If you want to tell me you're meeting up with others or if you had to pee I don't care. No need for me to have an explanation. I don't need proof of either one. I'll even move out of the way for you to go by.

REALLY! how in the world are you supposed to know if someone "what -some- call buttinskis" went pee or for a fast pass....a refreshing tropical drink perhaps.....shopping maybe...... unless you are also in addition to anal about line cutters--- but also a nosey body to find out WHERE they were! :lmao:

and one more thing i forgot to add- i taped a disney special that was on discovery HD about disney fans or something and i have to say ....at the very end :rotfl2: ....this was great :thumbsup2 .......there were 3 friends who were going to see fantasmic, 2 of them wanted to do TOT one more time......so :rotfl: ......the 3rd.....
said go ride TOT one more time.......AND I WILL SAVE A SPOT IN LINE FOR YOU BOTH.........how stinkin funny is THAT!

all i could think of was this thread and all of them like it out there where the "disney know it alls" say it just wrong to cut in line, and here i am watching this happen right on TV......:happytv:

ahhhh priceless! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter