Second Star to the Right and Straight on Til Morning PTR

I was in shock - €290!! The last trip we only managed €80ish! Think I'll need a bigger case!
Got packed last night. Was having a fat day so was delighted my clothes were plenty loose when I tried them on :yay: Had a few bad weeks with WW but back on track now.
7 little sleeps to go!!

Morning Kizzy :rotfl2:
This time next week :cheer2::cheer2:
Hope you get great weather pixiedust:
I hear you on the sliming front but I'm going back Wed night .
Great about the kids spends don't know how you will get it all back xx

ILOVEDLP said:
Morning Kizzy :rotfl2:
This time next week :cheer2::cheer2:
Hope you get great weather pixiedust:
I hear you on the sliming front but I'm going back Wed night .
Great about the kids spends don't know how you will get it all back xx

Starting in a new ww today as our old one closed last week and was up 3.5lbs last week but fingers crossed for a better result this week. I've been out running a lot so hopefully it shows! Ugh I'd say they will buy half of WOD! We will be checking in to the DLH this time next week! ! :woohoo:

Hope the weigh in went well ?
I picked up,the new brochure yesterday thought of you when I looked at the DLH page.
How's the weather looking ?
X

ILOVEDLP said:
Hope the weigh in went well ?
I picked up,the new brochure yesterday thought of you when I looked at the DLH page.
How's the weather looking ?
X

Weather's now looking great :yay:
And managed to get down 3 lbs so almost at 2 stone loss! 2.5lbs to do :yay:
So have to get the new brochure ;-)

Weather's now looking great :yay:
And managed to get down 3 lbs so almost at 2 stone loss! 2.5lbs to do :yay:
So have to get the new brochure ;-)

Great news on the weather Kizzy.
Nearly 2 stone that's fab :)
Wish me luck for my weight in I need it ;)
Xx

ILOVEDLP said:
Great news on the weather Kizzy.
Nearly 2 stone that's fab :)
Wish me luck for my weight in I need it ;)
Xx

How did it go lovey?

:banana: :banana: 5 sleeps :banana: :banana:

2 off 8 to go to target :goodvibes
Bike coming out this afternoon need to be there by the summer.
Thanks for asking :)

Make sure you don't think about diets next week Kizzy.
Holiday food has no points right !?!
You must be buzzing xxx

ILOVEDLP said:
2 off 8 to go to target :goodvibes
Bike coming out this afternoon need to be there by the summer.
Thanks for asking :)

Make sure you don't think about diets next week Kizzy.
Holiday food has no points right !?!
You must be buzzing xxx

Good on ya Rach and it's a very manageable amount. It'll fly off.
I am so excited. 4 sleeps to go, it's almost the weekend and DH is bringing me handbag shopping Sunday :banana: dreaming of the dessert table at Inventions!! I'm bringing my gym gear though so I can hit the gym early in the morning before the park opens :-)

Good on ya Rach and it's a very manageable amount. It'll fly off.
I am so excited. 4 sleeps to go, it's almost the weekend and DH is bringing me handbag shopping Sunday :banana: dreaming of the dessert table at Inventions!! I'm bringing my gym gear though so I can hit the gym early in the morning before the park opens :-)

4 sleeps :cool1:
New handbag for your birthday ?
What kind do you fancy ?
Don't the cake table is my down fall :blush:
Go on you going to the gym :)
You've worked so hard to lose all that weight !
if a little gym time will keep it off it will be worth a early morning xx

I think you're mad woman! :-D I didn't think anyone actually used the gym in DLP!

I have to say though, I really liked all the salads at the buffets. It doesn't have to be burgers and chips all the time. Although the deserts at the buffets counteract the salads!

ILOVEDLP said:
4 sleeps :cool1:
New handbag for your birthday ?
What kind do you fancy ?
Don't the cake table is my down fall :blush:
Go on you going to the gym :)
You've worked so hard to lose all that weight !
if a little gym time will keep it off it will be worth a early morning xx

I saw one for a bargain €50 that I loved a couple of weeks ago so we're hitting the shops Sunday. Hubs is thrilled haha :-)
I love a good gym! And there's none nearby so I'm going to attempt a couple of mornings anyway & hopefully it'll be less work when I get home!
What nails are you rocking at the minute?

dhidra said:
I think you're mad woman! :-D I didn't think anyone actually used the gym in DLP!

I have to say though, I really liked all the salads at the buffets. It doesn't have to be burgers and chips all the time. Although the deserts at the buffets counteract the salads!

Lol it'll be a first! I like the gym but by god do I love the dessert table more!! It's my down fall but who can say no to cake on hols!!
Hoping that with the warm weather ill choose salads over chips but that rarely works out ;-)

Lol it'll be a first! I like the gym but by god do I love the dessert table more!! It's my down fall but who can say no to cake on hols!!
Hoping that with the warm weather ill choose salads over chips but that rarely works out ;-)

Salad and chips Mmmmm

I saw one for a bargain €50 that I loved a couple of weeks ago so we're hitting the shops Sunday. Hubs is thrilled haha :-)
I love a good gym! And there's none nearby so I'm going to attempt a couple of mornings anyway & hopefully it'll be less work when I get home!
What nails are you rocking at the minute?

He got of light 50 euro oh and a trip to the DLH :)
I used to love the gym but haven't got time to fit it in anymore :(
Have a Mickey waffle for me please !!
Don't beet your self up to much it's your birthday and it's a big celebration trip your mamas first trip too :)

Not rocking any nail only opinion nail envy at the min :(

I'm on economy drive I have HUGE dressing up plans for all of us on our next trip.So need to make some cuts nails first I'm afraid.
We have a few days away planned in august I will have a trip to Amy Lou then.
Unsure if she can do my next disney trip nails as she is having a baby :cloud9:.
Sure I will be able get some Minnie ones done somewhere :goodvibes.
You having yours done ???
Bet you can not sleep with excitement
Xx

ILOVEDLP said:
He got of light 50 euro oh and a trip to the DLH :)
I used to love the gym but haven't got time to fit it in anymore :(
Have a Mickey waffle for me please !!
Don't beet your self up to much it's your birthday and it's a big celebration trip your mamas first trip too :)

Not rocking any nail only opinion nail envy at the min :(

I'm on economy drive I have HUGE dressing up plans for all of us on our next trip.So need to make some cuts nails first I'm afraid.
We have a few days away planned in august I will have a trip to Amy Lou then.
Unsure if she can do my next disney trip nails as she is having a baby :cloud9:.
Sure I will be able get some Minnie ones done somewhere :goodvibes.
You having yours done ???
Bet you can not sleep with excitement
Xx

I know yeah, I should be fleecing him for a
dress or make up too lol!
Those waffles are on the must do!! They look sooooo good!
No mine are just a plain neon lilac at the mo! I have a want for almond shaped aztec design ones but I don't think they would last long! I think I may treat myself after my birthday and see how I get on with gels!
Only 2 nights left at home! We decided it would be better to stay in my Mams the night before instead of getting DH up at 4am to drop me over! Unfortunately his motorcycle is being fixed, otherwise I'd drive. It means an extra night away from him *soppy teenager alert* but it's just so much easier on everyone except me lol!!
I reckon I won't sleep much tomorrow night. I'll be wigging out trying to figure what I've forgotten!
I have the double check list ready to go! Plus a box for checked and one for packed after every item. It's ok though cause all this worry about packing leaves me no time to freak out about flying! !

I know yeah, I should be fleecing him for a
dress or make up too lol!
Those waffles are on the must do!! They look sooooo good!
No mine are just a plain neon lilac at the mo! I have a want for almond shaped aztec design ones but I don't think they would last long! I think I may treat myself after my birthday and see how I get on with gels!
Only 2 nights left at home! We decided it would be better to stay in my Mams the night before instead of getting DH up at 4am to drop me over! Unfortunately his motorcycle is being fixed, otherwise I'd drive. It means an extra night away from him *soppy teenager alert* but it's just so much easier on everyone except me lol!!
I reckon I won't sleep much tomorrow night. I'll be wigging out trying to figure what I've forgotten!
I have the double check list ready to go! Plus a box for checked and one for packed after every item. It's ok though cause all this worry about packing leaves me no time to freak out about flying! !

Good plan staying at your mams the night before make sense.
Oh I used to have one of those stroppy teenage hubby's he grew out of it when he hit 40 :crazy2:.
It's not easy is it Kizzy :confused3
I didn't know you not keen on flying ?
I must say after that long one last year I'm not keen to do another long haul.
4 hours about my limit at the me.
We are lucky having the Eurostar it's so much easier than flying.
Love a tick list.
The weather he is great if it's like this at DLP next week you best have sun cream in your cases too
Xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter