Second Star to the Right and Straight on Til Morning PTR

Jem will do great :) super excited to see her all dressed up :goodvibes

Omg I used to watch that as a kid !!
Told DH he laughed :rotfl:
My grandad was George so they called home chicken George ask you mam !
Xx

We had a fabulous time!! Will post pics shortly :-) She sung so well :) very proud!!
Super tired and getting up to do the school run now :/

Evening all :wave:

heres a few snaps from Sunday :goodvibes

Myself and Jem

Shane Jemma and I

Jemma and her Godmother

Jemma and Aimee, her cousin.

James and Jemma

My bubs poor face :(

Jemma's yummy cake!

James got a brick thrown at him Saturday and had a nasty swelling on his forehead, nose and eye (no manners on some kids!! Little thug) and so wouldn't get his pictures taken but I did manage to get a couple with him, just not at the communion :( My poor baby has a black eye for himself but the rest is starting to subside. It was unprovoked and from a child with some serious aggression issues. All because he didnt want to play with her. Its shocking to see this behavior from a small child but thankfully she doesnt live nearby, just visits relations some times.

Otherwise we had a lovely day, the ceremony was great. Jemma sang beautifully (super proud!!) and we all enjoyed the kids interactive museum, our hotel stay, the soft play place and two lovely dinners out.

Jem looks lovely Kizzy I real princess :goodvibes
You and Shane look very proud but omg a girl did what !?!? Really a brick poor baby hope it clears up for your trip.
I don't know what up with some people a brick I'm in shock :worried:
Not long now till your perfect stay at the DLH xxx

Everyone looks great! I love when the communion girls just have their hair down like that rather than an elaborate wedding upstyle!
Glad you had a good day.
Can't believe that a child threw a BRICK at James! The mind boggles! Glad he's ok.

ILOVEDLP said:
Jem looks lovely Kizzy I real princess :goodvibes
You and Shane look very proud but omg a girl did what !?!? Really a brick poor baby hope it clears up for your trip.
I don't know what up with some people a brick I'm in shock :worried:
Not long now till your perfect stay at the DLH xxx

Thanks Rach!
I know! It's mental but that's how this child acts. It's just awful that her behaviour isn't appropriately dealt with and it's the good kids that suffer. It should be fine by Monday week, fingers crossed. They are so excited about the trip now and all will soon be forgotten.
12 sleeps!! :yay:

dhidra said:
Everyone looks great! I love when the communion girls just have their hair down like that rather than an elaborate wedding upstyle!
Glad you had a good day.
Can't believe that a child threw a BRICK at James! The mind boggles! Glad he's ok.

Thanks Dee! I practiced her hair loads and the curls dropped more then I wanted but I think it still looked good.
He wasn't too bad until he saw his face in the mirror but I honestly thought I was going to faint when I saw it first. Scary. Hopefully her relations will keep her in check now.
You must be super excited now!! Getting very close!!

Omg 12 sleeps bet your buzzing :banana:
We are on 171 sleeps and I still can not think about anything else :confused3
Home Jim face better today x

I'm reading along Kizzy - love your photos of your lo, you must be very proud :)

Looking forward to hearing all about this trip when you get back :goodvibes

I've just read through this in one go.

You are going to love the DLH, it is just so easy to fall out of the park after dreams and straight into bed. :goodvibes

Your daughter looked really beautiful for her communion and looks like she enjoyed it. I don't understand how a child that young could be so horrible, thank goodness he is ok because that could have done some real harm :confused:

Omg 12 sleeps bet your buzzing :banana:
We are on 171 sleeps and I still can not think about anything else :confused3
Home Jim face better today x

He still has an awful black eye but the cuts and grazes are healing well. :thumbsup2 Lol pure hyper now!! We are on 200 sleeps for the next trip after this one and I've bought bits already! I need help! I see you've started your PTR, I'm going to head over for a gander :cool1:

I'm reading along Kizzy - love your photos of your lo, you must be very proud :)

Looking forward to hearing all about this trip when you get back :goodvibes

I'm proud as punch Julie! Thanks :thumbsup2 Getting the suitcases out today :cheer2: Fun starts now!!

I've just read through this in one go.

You are going to love the DLH, it is just so easy to fall out of the park after dreams and straight into bed. :goodvibes

Your daughter looked really beautiful for her communion and looks like she enjoyed it. I don't understand how a child that young could be so horrible, thank goodness he is ok because that could have done some real harm :confused:

Thanks for reading along (its a huge PTR!! Good on ya for getting through it!!). We are so excited to be staying there! My mams up to 90 getting ready to go! I think she may just end up being the biggest child of the lot of us ;)
Jem had a great day! She loved the fuss of it all and is now looking forward to her wedding lol! Waaaaay off!
I'm still shocked at the whole thing. James is such a trooper though and it didn't take too much out of him. Thankfully we have this holiday to look forward to!

Aaaaaand one more thing........
11 SLEEPS!!! :jumping1:

I have indeed stared my PTR needed to write stuff down was getting stressed as still a lot to book and working out meals etc taking someone who's never been hoping they like it etc.
Plus planning two trips felt like my head was going to burst :(

You and I both need help Kizzy but not in a bad way
11 sleeps !!!
Xxx

ILOVEDLP said:
I have indeed stared my PTR needed to write stuff down was getting stressed as still a lot to book and working out meals etc taking someone who's never been hoping they like it etc.
Plus planning two trips felt like my head was going to burst :(

You and I both need help Kizzy but not in a bad way
11 sleeps !!!
Xxx

Lol I know that feeling! 2 more still to plan but I'm delighted I've gotten the kids hats & scarves for November so that's a good start!
We should set up a Dis addiction clinic.

Lol I know that feeling! 2 more still to plan but I'm delighted I've gotten the kids hats & scarves for November so that's a good start!
We should set up a Dis addiction clinic.

Great about the hats :)
To my shame I'm looking for a summer trip for next year :blush:
We should xx

ILOVEDLP said:
Great about the hats :)
To my shame I'm looking for a summer trip for next year :blush:
We should xx

I always find it hard to get winter hats!
10 sleeps but very little packing done!

8 sleeps :yay:

Going to pick up the last couple of bits today and open the kids money boxes!! Much excitement here! Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

I opened DS1s money box thinking there would be loads....there's only about a tenner!!! :-D
DS2 will probably get money from family for his birthday so he'll have his own little bit of spending money.

You gonna buy anything nice for yourself for your birthday over there Kizzy?

dhidra said:
I opened DS1s money box thinking there would be loads....there's only about a tenner!!! :-D
DS2 will probably get money from family for his birthday so he'll have his own little bit of spending money.

You gonna buy anything nice for yourself for your birthday over there Kizzy?

I was in shock - €290!! The last trip we only managed €80ish! Think I'll need a bigger case!
Got packed last night. Was having a fat day so was delighted my clothes were plenty loose when I tried them on :yay: Had a few bad weeks with WW but back on track now.
7 little sleeps to go!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter