(semi spoiler alert) LOVED Toy Story III but can't figure out why

Zoebear

Mouseketeer
:confused3:confused3:confused3Lotso is the meet and greet character from the movie at DHS ??? He was the villian !! I know he had it rough, but still!!

The movie was AWESOME tho...:cloud9:

ME TOO!!! I just saw it.. it as amazing from start to finish. Best one of the three.:cool1:

-About Lotso, I was saying the same thing.. the way they promote him in the parks, you wouldnt think he would be a villain... but either way, it was an awesome movie:)

Can't wait to go!! Me and DD4 are taking daddy to TS3 on Father's Day...she said that's what Daddy would like the most for a present! :rotfl2:

it was kinda out there for a while what kind of character Lotso was, but I guess you had to really be following it to know it.

If you notice the Lotso logo though, it features a Happy Lotso on one side and an Angry Lotso on the other.

In fact, the character at the parks is able to become angry (by shifting his eyebrows), but he was under strict orders not to do before the movie has come out. Dunno if he's doing it yet or not.

Lotso was a poorly guarded secret, although it may have been partially intentional to help hide the additional characters and where the story really went.

My DDs and I couldn't figure out why they'd pick him for the meet & greet either. They said NO WAY are they waiting in line to meet him after what he did in the movie LOL.

Just got back from seeing it. I loved it. Can't believe how long its been since the first one. Makes me feel old lol but it was so good. Cant wait to see the additions to TSM.

We saw it last night, and in the last scene, I had tears running down my face. I loved the movie, but it was quite heart wrenching too. No spoilers from me, everyone should get to enjoy it on their own.

We booked the theater for my dd7's birthday party next week...I don't know who is more excited to see this movie, the kids or the parents!!

I agree. I don't like having the idea of Lotso being in the parks... He's gonna get some fairly negativity from "fans" :lmao:

We saw it last night, and in the last scene, I had tears running down my face. I loved the movie, but it was quite heart wrenching too. No spoilers from me, everyone should get to enjoy it on their own.

I was crying too!!!! Such an intense movie. very good, but definitely not as light-hearted as the first two.

Add me to the list of people who don't understand why Lotso is the new meet and greet character. He was not very heartwarming. Though I don't know who else should have been the new meet and greet?

We're seeing it today! Can't wait!!! I've been hearing nothing but stellar reviews. Sooo happy about that! So I'm definitely taking a hanky. If you guys are crying....I so will be! Need to be prepared.

There are other villains in the park, Hook, Step Mother, etc. DD can't wait to meet him and she knows all about him, we saw the movie yesterday.

But they should have also had another character as a meet and greet, maybe Mr. Pricklepants or something.

there are other villains in the park, hook, step mother, etc. Dd can't wait to meet him and she knows all about him, we saw the movie yesterday.

But they should have also had another character as a meet and greet, maybe mr. Pricklepants or something.

I love Mr. Pricklepants!!!!!

I love Mr. Pricklepants!!!!!

I really liked all the characters in Bonnie's room :goodvibes
I really liked Bonnie's character, she reminds me of DD how she plays with her toys lol. She sets up Snoopy, Her 3 American Girl dolls, Build a Bear Bears and has tea parties and things, she has separate beds for them (except Snoopy, he sleeps with DD)I got a little teary eyed watching Bonnie, DD just couldn't get why the movie made me sad lol.

I also loved Ken and Barbie, hilarious!

They could have rehashed some of the old characters as well. What about Mr. Potato Head? He would be fun.

We saw it yesterday and loved it.......... YES, I cried - so bring your hankies!!!

I agree that they have other "villians" at the parks - (my DS loved meeting the step-mother 3 weeks ago) I think Lotso is no different - some kids will want to meet him - (maybe to kick him in the shin) but still............. LOL

Anyway - the movie was great - I think the best of all of them!! :)

I was also crying by the end. A great Disney classic from the get go. The best part was watching the 12 to 15 twenty something guys in the second row. Thought it was a strange choise for them until I realized they were the original target audience for Toy Story back when it was first relesed and they seemed to love revisiting those memories. First movie I have been to in awhile that prompted wide spread applause from the audience when it was over. Great Job Disney!!:cheer2::grouphug:

I was also crying by the end. A great Disney classic from the get go. The best part was watching the 12 to 15 twenty something guys in the second row. Thought it was a strange choise for them until I realized they were the original target audience for Toy Story back when it was first relesed and they seemed to love revisiting those memories. First movie I have been to in awhile that prompted wide spread applause from the audience when it was over. Great Job Disney!!:cheer2::grouphug:

You know, that's funny - we had a BIG group of guys only as well, probably 20 - 25 just college aged guys - at first I was like :confused3 - but, then I thought, wait, my boys are that age.............. and they grew up with TS - so, it made sense.

it was kinda out there for a while what kind of character Lotso was, but I guess you had to really be following it to know it.

I agree it was out there. As in, in the ads for it...I have barely watched the ads, but could see that he wasn't a happy go lucky character...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter