*Sept 10th 2011 WB Transatlantic* From Spain to Space Mountain - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
My word.... I didn't read the other billion pages before this and I am not even sure I am on the right topic anymore after switching so many times... hahahaha :lmao:

Anyway, if this IS the topic about the Transatlantic cruise in September 2011, then count us in!!! Whoohooo :dance3:

Recently we decided that we were going to be irresponsible and squander our money on a holiday, but we weren't sure what holiday that would be. So we talked of several options (Egypt, Curacao, Jamaica, Mexico....) but my husband, the former anti-Disney member of our family mumbled: I'd prefer going to Disney. Now seeing as I want to stay at least 2 weeks if we travel all the way from the Netherlands (or Holland which ever you prefer) and we tend to want to do EVERYTHING and we already had two disney holidays in a row, I thought that would be a bit much. Also, this was supposed to be a relaxing vacation (I am many things in disney, relaxing is not one of them) Until a little lightbulb went on in my head (or above it, much more visual) and I realised there was a Disney cruise heading back over the ocean on September. WHOOT!! And so I asked my husband and 4 year old daughter: Mexico or Disney cruise... I think seeing as I am posting in this topic you can guess what the answer was :rolleyes1 :woohoo:

Welcome Aboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter