*Sept 10th 2011 WB Transatlantic* From Spain to Space Mountain - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just booked got our tickets for after the cruise for Mickey's not so scary halloween...I'm sooo excited never done it before.

Well we went through part 3 in about three months so if we stick to the same pace we should make it to part five before we cruise :)

With all the new cruisers :lovestruc joining weekly, I'm betting on SIX ::yes::! This is one awesome group (pit bulls, terriers, mother bears and all!) :mickeyjum

We just booked got our tickets for after the cruise for Mickey's not so scary halloween...I'm sooo excited never done it before.

Yeah:cheer2::cheer2:

What day you going? DH and I are going on Tuesday. We have been twice before and have had a great time, even in the rain. We don't dress up or anything but love getting pictures made with the characters in their costumes. One year I got snow white with all 7 dwarfs. :thumbsup2

Yeah:cheer2::cheer2:

What day you going? DH and I are going on Tuesday. We have been twice before and have had a great time, even in the rain. We don't dress up or anything but love getting pictures made with the characters in their costumes. One year I got snow white with all 7 dwarfs. :thumbsup2

We are going Tuesday too.. What a awesome picture that would definitely be rare

So glad I finally found you all.:banana::banana::banana:
AOL has been giving me fits so switched to Internet Explorer and voila, there you are. Now I can go to bed.:cloud9:
Judi

FE NOTICE

We're approaching 40 cabins (89 people) signed up for the FE, so it's probably time that we discuss whether or not we want to split the list.

If you are participating in the FE, please post your opinions/preferences on the following:

First, do you think we should split the list or not?

Next, how many staterooms do you think would be reasonable for each list?

Finally, would you be interested in participating in more than one list?

If there is anything else we need to talk about, please make suggestions. I'll definitely work the lists so that there are approximately the same number of cabins/people and adult to child ratios on each.

If anyone would prefer to PM your ideas (or concerns), please feel free. I think we can all agree that few of us have unlimited resources - or luggage space - so please be frank about this. I wouldn't want anyone to feel that they can't participate because of the numbers involved.

FE NOTICE

We're approaching 40 cabins (89 people) signed up for the FE, so it's probably time that we discuss whether or not we want to split the list.

If you are participating in the FE, please post your opinions/preferences on the following:

If there is anything else we need to talk about, please make suggestions. I'll definitely work the lists so that there are approximately the same number of cabins/people and adult to child ratios on each.

If anyone would prefer to PM your ideas (or concerns), please feel free. I think we can all agree that few of us have unlimited resources - or luggage space - so please be frank about this. I wouldn't want anyone to feel that they can't participate because of the numbers involved.

Hi Pat

With the strict luggage weight allowance that we have I would prefer to split the list and have a maximum of 20 staterooms per list. I would only want to be in one group for the same reason. Thanks :thumbsup2

i agree with sarah, 20 cabins sounds like a good number - i might sign up for more than one group depending on what i choose to give - need to figure that out soon i guess!

Someone mentioned a concern about the Magic going into Barcelona early. That was due to a medical emergency. They needed to get someone off the ship asap. It had nothing to do with the ship it's self....

Thanks for updating...I hope the medical emergency is ok.

i agree with sarah, 20 cabins sounds like a good number - i might sign up for more than one group depending on what i choose to give - need to figure that out soon i guess!

Oh Karen you read my mind, yeah 20 sounds like a great number, and I also might sign up for multiples.....

If however if I do sign up for multiples I guess that might mean I end up with some of the same people twice...... In which case I think we just need to be clear that if you do end up with the same folks in more than one group you don't need to give them multiple gifts....

Does that make sense???

It was so clear in my brain LOL

SW

We are going Tuesday too.. What a awesome picture that would definitely be rare

O, we are going on friday the 30th. We stay afterwards the cruise till oct-2 in Caribbean Beach Resort and go for the first time to a halloween party. We are looking forward to it.

FE NOTICE

Both DD and I are making gifts which are fairly easily packed and transported, so we will try to give to all. No problem splitting into groups of whatever number (20-25 is reasonable); we'll just sign up for multiples. My max would be 60 cabins, based on supplies purchased so far.

Ugh, :sick: three hours of sleep tonight due to a head cold. Oh well, more time to read the boards and trip-think (silver lining :rolleyes:).

Hi Pat

With the strict luggage weight allowance that we have I would prefer to split the list and have a maximum of 20 staterooms per list. I would only want to be in one group for the same reason. Thanks :thumbsup2

I was going to suggest 20 aswell it's a great number for those that have restricted luggage space. :thumbsup2

Oh Karen you read my mind, yeah 20 sounds like a great number, and I also might sign up for multiples.....

If however if I do sign up for multiples I guess that might mean I end up with some of the same people twice...... In which case I think we just need to be clear that if you do end up with the same folks in more than one group you don't need to give them multiple gifts....

Does that make sense???

It was so clear in my brain LOL

SW

I may also sign up for multiples and agree with what Warren is suggesting about only giving gifts to a cabin once if you have them in more than one group. :thumbsup2

Sarah,

I tried sending you a PM to see if there was still room in the Dolphin Excursion, but I got a message saying your mailbox was full. Then, the message disappeared! If you didn't get a PM from me yesterday, could you please let me know and I'll try sending one again.

Thanks,
Karen

Sarah,

I tried sending you a PM to see if there was still room in the Dolphin Excursion, but I got a message saying your mailbox was full. Then, the message disappeared! If you didn't get a PM from me yesterday, could you please let me know and I'll try sending one again.

Thanks,
Karen

Hi Karen

I am just waiting to hear whether the dolphin excursion prople will honour our original time. Otherwise a few people, including myself, may want to change their plans. :confused: I don't think we will want to do it at 12:00 to be honest. In the meantime though I will add you to the list and empty the mailbox ... sorry :guilty:

FE NOTICE

My vote if for splitting the list......could split in half or ten rooms a group....One list for me. Wow! We've really jumped up since I last checked on the FE group. That's great! :cool1:

Quick post;

Pat; my personal taste would be not to split up the FE's, but then again I'm used to doing FE with dozens of cabins signup up.

If you would split up, I'ld do it in like 14 or multiples of that. While it will never work out perfect, that would give a chance of having something in the FE each day for participants. Aint we all signing up because we like being surprised by the end of the day by what's in the FE that day? ;)

If there is a split up, I'll be joining more than one group. My van is starting to become a bit cramped in perhaps with all that has to be dragged along, but that is with the FE gifts already taken into factor for a "all in one group"-FE, so to say.

For those that have signed up to the candy swap; yep, noticed the PM's (2 more folks joining us :thumbsup2 ), will answer them + update the list later on.

Have a great weekend all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter