Sketch Swap Information Thread

That is because I need to know your sunshine face is here with me that early. :sunny:

Questions about titles for ya Ann:

Would this work or do you prefer a more generic one?

Group 12 Girls:
(song title by popular girl artist Katie Perry. The song is about self esteem and self worth in case your boys don't listen to this music.)
Baby You're a Firework

I could use red, white, blue theme to make it more useable for a July 4th holiday layout.

I love this idea for girls!!! There are several songs I think about that would contribute to great layouts. A big one I would love to use someday...I Hope You Dance...girls don't even have to be dancers. It's just the meaning behind it that's amazing! Hmmmm.....maybe a bit of a theme in the pages?

I love this idea for girls!!! There are several songs I think about that would contribute to great layouts. A big one I would love to use someday...I Hope You Dance...girls don't even have to be dancers. It's just the meaning behind it that's amazing! Hmmmm.....maybe a bit of a theme in the pages?

Rezzum Frezzum...I'll neeeeed to join now!

OK, now.. listen girls.. I was going to behave.. but with these song themes...
both are very dear to my heart w/ PJ graduating this year... if you both do them..
I will join and do the song "I love you this much" It's a new artist on the country scene..

I could even do it for a boys too....

hmmmm.....

ETA: thinkin' outloud... don't want to get myself in trouble.. so if you need me Annie, I'll angel!!!

I think where ever there is "free" space on a layout could accommodate some song lyrics or ever as a "layer" if done to fill the space. And you already have your title. :)

I love the "Hope you dance" song. I will have to go google the other one. :) I am hopelessly behind in my current music category.

Heck Annie, you could do F-150 by Levi if you wanted too!!! LOL

I should do that for PJ.. don't let me forget.. it's your responsiblity to remind me!! She drives her F-150 so it would be perfect! I even have a photo of Levi signing it at the school!

Another title question Ann...sorry to be bugging you. I'm trying to plan which sketch I'll use and I need to get my head around what I'll make to do this.

For Group 16 Dogs:

Would this be too specific?

"Nicknames For You" using sketch #59SD expanded to a 2 pg layout and then journal on the tags about the doggie nicknames and how those came to be. Don't you think everyone has a nickname for their pets? I know we have several for Bentley and Snickerdoodle. Might just be me though...I tend to be a spoiler.:lovestruc

OK, now.. listen girls.. I was going to behave.. but with these song themes...
both are very dear to my heart w/ PJ graduating this year... if you both do them..
I will join and do the song "I love you this much" It's a new artist on the country scene..

I could even do it for a boys too....

hmmmm.....

Awww....that could definitely be a gender neutral song! I love it! One more great song would make it 4!! I think that is looking like a great set of pages! Now, what are the chances that we can all actually get in the same group together?

Another title question Ann...sorry to be bugging you. I'm trying to plan which sketch I'll use and I need to get my head around what I'll make to do this.

For Group 16 Dogs:

Would this be too specific?

"Nicknames For You" using sketch #59SD expanded to a 2 pg layout and then journal on the tags about the doggie nicknames and how those came to be. Don't you think everyone has a nickname for their pets? I know we have several for Bentley and Snickerdoodle. Might just be me though...I tend to be a spoiler.:lovestruc

Oh My Goodness!!! You would not believe how many nicknames we have for the dogs...I especially have tons for my (not so little anymore) baby boy!! Did I mention he is already up to just about 50 pounds??!! Ugh! Growing soooo fast! Only 6 months old! Sorry for the distraction!!!!

I've always wanted to do a layout with the song from Trace Adkins as the title: You're Gonna Miss This. Could be for a variety of pictures.

You're gonna miss this
You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish
These days hadn't gone by so fast.
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now...
But you're gonna miss this

Awww....that could definitely be a gender neutral song! I love it! One more great song would make it 4!! I think that is looking like a great set of pages! Now, what are the chances that we can all actually get in the same group together?

Well, I may do it on the side and make some extras down the road and could send to you.. as I looked at the due date and schedule that is right in the midst of XC conference, sectionals and regionals... and soccer conference, sectionals and regionals.. plus DS10 is playing travel soccer... so I hate to commit and than get nailed w/ my kids all advancing..

I've always wanted to do a layout with the song from Trace Adkins as the title: You're Gonna Miss This. Could be for a variety of pictures.

You're gonna miss this
You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish
These days hadn't gone by so fast.
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now...
But you're gonna miss this

I'm doing this for her Senior book and adding photos from her life..and the last one will be in her cap and gown...
I'm also putting this in the last few lines of her senior ad from her dad and I..

I am going to test the waters....spent the last hour looking over the different sketches.....I'm IN :banana:

going to start with just two groups....everyday and girls! and sketch 6 looks like the easiest to me to start with....don't want to overwhelm myself!

Question - for everyday....do we make a title using just those words or do we make the title based on those words????

also, I will need a sign up buddy....5am is pretty early for me...

Me too Traci!!

I just thought as I posted.. I could do this on a poster too.. 3-fold and put song in the middle and surround it w/ her photos from birth - senior year..

Ok, back to regularly scheduled swap discussion before Annie beats me!!
Thanks Annie for the inspirational push!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter