Sketch Swap Information Thread

Well, I may do it on the side and make some extras down the road and could send to you.. as I looked at the due date and schedule that is right in the midst of XC conference, sectionals and regionals... and soccer conference, sectionals and regionals.. plus DS10 is playing travel soccer... so I hate to commit and than get nailed w/ my kids all advancing..

Whew!!! That made me tired just reading that!!! Well, if you decide to do it, I WANT to see it! August through October is our slow time...so this is perfect timing for me. DD is playing field hockey, but only has games one or two days a week. That's the only thing going then. (Other than DS's wrestling conditioning...but he uses school transportation so I don't even have to do that!)

I love this idea for girls!!! There are several songs I think about that would contribute to great layouts. A big one I would love to use someday...I Hope You Dance...girls don't even have to be dancers. It's just the meaning behind it that's amazing! Hmmmm.....maybe a bit of a theme in the pages?

I have always wanted to do a layout based on these lyrics! I bought the song on a special CD with that song alone--it's in DD's Time Capsule where we save special things for her. Makes me cry happy tears!

I have always wanted to do a layout based on these lyrics! I bought the song on a special CD with that song alone--it's in DD's Time Capsule where we save special things for her. Makes me cry happy tears!

Me too!!! I tear up every time I hear it. They played it at DD's Kindergarten moving up day as the slide show background. I remember then thinking....This is going to go fast...well it has. Going to Junior High! She just was in Kindergarten YESTERDAY!!!!!!

It is a great song, you're gonna miss this. Every time I hear the last part, I tear up. I am soo gonna miss the running around and getting into everything when they grow up.

I love the idea you have for the senior poster Nan.

With everyday, you can choice whatever generic title you like - giggle, happy day, fun day, smile, etc.

I love the nickname idea for the dogs. All our animals have more than one nickname. LOL

Lisa, I can be your sign up buddy. I leave for church at 9:10am but sign ups start at 8:00 and I'll be here and can get our requests in.

With everyday, you can choose whatever generic title you like - giggle, happy day, fun day, smile, etc.

Unless you are using a song lyric and then you can use the title of the song as the title of the layout.

Ann, Can't you see sketch 17SA with a big hamster ball where the star is and little paw prints running across the page where the string of stars are? :goodvibes

Maybe, I'll make one for me and one for you as your hostess gift??? Would you use it? If so, 12x12?

OOH...just thought of that. Are these layouts all 12x12 for the sketches? I'll have to go back and re-read the first post. I was assuming they were but I might be wrong.

Yes, all 12x12. I know some people do scrap 8x8, but I didn't look for sketches for that size.

Oh and yes I would use a layout for the hammies. I have not taken a photo of them in their little hamster balls yet, but I sure would take some.

How is SnickerDoodle? CowGirl still doesn't have any big girl tuffs. We think she may actually be a short hair instead of long hair.

With everyday, you can choose whatever generic title you like - giggle, happy day, fun day, smile, etc.

Unless you are using a song lyric and then you can use the title of the song as the title of the layout.

okay, haven't decided what my title will be just yet for everyday...just looked through my paper I have enough for both groups without having to buy any paper :cool1:

Ladies--you're "killin' me" with the song quotes! I was trying to whittle my groups down, not add more ;)

As much as I'm going to regret it (and will be kicking myself in the tushie here), I am going to sit this one out. I look forward to seeing the slide show and everyone's awesome work, though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter