Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Upcharge or Add On Events Thread

I booked a private VIP tour for opening day. Looking for up to 8 more people to join to help offset the cost :)

I’m in money-wise! Still trying to pry answers from our “Special Activities Co-ordinator” at Disneyland, though. They say having a VIP tour gets you “unlimited FP’s” for rides that may not necessarily have them, but then they also say there’ll be no FP’s for GE. As another poster says, Disney is notoriously hard to pin down.

I would pay for a Star Wars package that included front of the line access for Jedi Training for the kids, reserved seating for parade/fireworks, QS lunch and a drink at the Cantina, and one FP each for both rides. How much would that be worth? I can’t say.

I would pay for a Star Wars package that included front of the line access for Jedi Training for the kids, reserved seating for parade/fireworks, QS lunch and a drink at the Cantina, and one FP each for both rides. How much would that be worth? I can’t say.

and why the sea is boiling hot
and whether pigs have wings

Good point. At DLR, there’s only the three hotels, so all three offer a guarantee to all guests staying in one of them; at WDW, with SO many on-property hotels, it may be that they’ll tightly restrict which hotels are eligible.
Or they can allow only hotel guests to get paid reservations.

I don’t see how a VIP wouldn’t get you in.

I am very curious about how VIP tours will work with the ride(s) in SWGE. It is my understanding that VIP tours can only give you access to rides through the FastPass+ line, but if there are no FastPasses...

There are FP lines though even if they aren’t being used.

True, I figured there would be FP lines, but I guess I was just wondering more about whether or not the VIP tours will use the FP lines in the early months when FastPasses aren't being offered generally. Does that make more sense?

True, I figured there would be FP lines, but I guess I was just wondering more about whether or not the VIP tours will use the FP lines in the early months when FastPasses aren't being offered generally. Does that make more sense?
I believe they would.

@rteetz Speaking of VIP tours, do you think that the Ultimate Day of Thrills tour will still include the HS attractions it currently does now once GE opens?

Here’s what they told me:

— a VIP Tour gets you into GE
— which gets you “unlimited FP”
— even on rides that don’t offer FP

I haven’t yet got a straight answer on how that would work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter