Super Live TR Go! - Day 4: All good things...

There's a cute little kid in a princess dress who can't be more than three or four years old telling her mom that she likes the toys in the shop but they cost a lot of money. It's adorable for a minute until I realize she's three and shouldn't have any concept of money or value. That's stuff she would have to pick up from her parents.

And WAIT JUST A DAMN SECOND!!! You're staying at GF and she can't feels like she can't have a toy??? Sweetheart, I will buy it for you. You're on vacation! Stop having adult conversations! I don't even have those.

Do you think they would get angry if I ran in to 1900 Park Fare and snuck a picture with Alice? I promise not to eat a single item in there.

Crap. I still have a quick service credit to use. Is there no cheap junk food place in GF?

GF doesn't start seating for lunch until 11:30. I can be seated early if I'd like to order breakfast. Do they have the surf and turf burger on the breakfast menu? No. Then why would I want to do that? That's just crazy.

Darn it I can't believe I forgot this was the week you were going and missed all the live stuff! You're going to have to go back now. Great report as usual although I have to disagree about Star wars in Epcot. Just no.

I noticed a sundries store that I'll pop in afterwards to hopefully burn off that QS credit. I hope they still covert that to three snacks.

I suppose I could always hop on the mono and get some park snacks. The temptation is there.

Darn it I can't believe I forgot this was the week you were going and missed all the live stuff! You're going to have to go back now. Great report as usual although I have to disagree about Star wars in Epcot. Just no.
I'm already mentally planning. I have vacation time already cleared for December that was originally planned for MVMCP, but this trip was a last minute deal that tapped out my Disney cash. Still, it's about to be very busy at work, and overtime could very quickly restock that fund. If not, I think I'll be back in February, April, and next October.

Admittedly, Star Wars at Epcot is not for everyone. It will anger many. But it will also print money hand over fist. I thought of a ton of details which would make the heads of Star Wars fans around the world explode in complete delight.

Seriously? You're telling me that nobody here dresses like a slob? Just me? I find that hard to believe, Grand Floridian.

"We're sitting at that cafe in the Grand Floridian, the one on the first floor. I forgot what it's called."

I feel much better about being here now.

t4FYjWu.jpg

Holy delicious Batman!

Well, that's it. No more Disney for now. I'm relaxing comfortably in my (plush, comfortable, not hard) bed. I had a great time on this trip, probably one of the best Disney trips in spite of some small nagging things. Detailed daily wrap ups can be found on my Daily Wrap Up Thread. More in depth pictures and descriptions and reviews of the food can be found in my Food Thread.

Thank you all for following along. I hope to do this again some time soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter