Super Live TR Go! - Day 4: All good things...

Yay people mover! Starting to get hungry. Time to think about actually using my dining plan credits.

What I truly enjoy every twenty feet is a stroller randomly stopping for no damn reason at all.

Golden Oaks Outpost is closed today. No fries for me. I think it's time for Epcot.

Gctzyye.jpg

You'll have to prime my pump to get going, but this pump primes backwards.

I'm dehydrated. More than I initially realized. No food looks good right now. Instead, I got two bottles of Powerade to drink before heading back out. This is the best thing I've had all day. Probably because I'm so thirsty. The first bottle went down without me coming up for air. The second is half gone. A few minutes sitting in the cool air should give me a solid recharge before heading back out.

It's amazing how a cronut moves my hunger from nonexistent to I'll have two dozen.

Are they playing "Smoking in the Boys Room" at that dance party? I believe they are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter