Super Live TR Go! - Day 4: All good things...

Early is really good actually. No sooner had I sat down at a bench than my pager is going off. Excellent.

The New York in me sees the smoked salmon and starts looking for bagels and cream cheese. They're two tables down. What do people actually use smoked salmon for anyway?

Back at the resort and relaxing for a bit. I may move my MK stuff to later in the day and try to miss some of the heat. According to Mickey, it's mid 80's and rising. Booo to that.

Mac and Cheese #1:

eN52Rq3.jpg

Pulled pork mac and cheese at Min and Bills. I have an undying love of the mac and cheese at Friars Nook. How will this compare?

Answer: it's not too shabby. The sauce is a little too sweet for this dish. The mac and cheese isn't as creamy and has a very slight grit to it. Friars Nook wins.

One hour until ToT. Time to wander.
FRIARS NOOK MAC N CHEESE IS :mickeyjum:mickeyjumprobably my favorite park food. Ever.

Again with the crowds. MK bus line is packed. Epcot bus is empty. Gee, whichever will I choose?

I hear those things are awfully loud...
It glides as softly as a cloud.
Is there a chance the track could bend?
Not on your life, my Hindu friend.

In the mono to MK, singing the only mono song you'll ever need to know.

Ok, picture with Tink. Check. Picture with Alice? Lines closed. Boo. Ten minutes until Peter Pan. Hopping on small world. Surprise, I'm sweating.

I hopped on small world to pass some time and rolled right on over to Peter Pan's Flight. It was a fun ride and moves a little too fast for any decent pictures. I made changes to my fast pass to switch space mountain to haunted mansion (blasphemy!). HM in five.

How did I miss you had started another of these!! LOVING IT! Thanks for sharing!

Kid bawled before the ride started because he thought it would be too scary. He cried even harder when the ride was over because it wasn't scary enough. This kid has a very specific level of scary he's after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter