Super Live TR Go! - Day 4: All good things...

Standby for RNRC is 70 minutes. Ouch. I've managed to bypass a bunch of it in single rider. It's 11:03. Let's see how this works today. I've got half an hour to kill before Fairfax Fare opens. I've got some time to spare.

"Yeeeahhhhh, I'm Corey's Aunt, Steve Tyler. Rock and roll! Backstage passes! Dinner at grandma's tonight, don't be late! Yeaaahhhhhhh!"

Single rider line is not moving. Boo. I'm hungry. I should probably figure out where to go next.

fhIedEk.jpg

So, lunch. I missed the hot dog part of the equation. Still, it was tasty. It was a little light on bacon and I tasted almost no truffle oil, but truffle oil is one of those things that can be overwhelming. I had to eat quick. One, it was hot, and two, I had a group of people staring me down hard for being a single person taking up a table in a crowded area. Heaven forbid. When did people become so indignant and entitled? If this were anywhere else but Disney, I'd still be sitting there, metering out tiny sips of water to intentionally stretch out the time, but I'm just not in the mood to be a jerk. I'll take the high road. This time.

Back on the boat to Epcot. I have a half-baked plan.

I am the fattest human to ever walk this planet. Don't mind fatty over here, just mildly panic attacking while standing in line for Alice. My shadow has mass.

z3yCzm9.jpg

And here we see tubby eclipsing Alice, trapping her in his gravitational well.

She was a sweetheart. Seriously adorable. Bravo to the photographer too. He took a ton of pictures with my phone, including the more candid shots. Excellent work sir, I am truly thrilled by that.

The driver has assured me that we are indeed headed to All-Star Resorts. The bus is empty. I'm in bizarro land.

I'm taking a break. My stomach is turning from the heat and the hot dog. I need A/C and hydration. I have a 5:15 ADR at Cape May. I may recover until then.

Gatorade/Powerade should be required when going to Disney during these hot days. One bottle of Gatorade later, and I feel right as rain. Dehydration is a pain in the rear end. It's also dangerous. I can pick out the people who should be sitting down and hydrating. They all look labored. They have that same squinty look on their face and a splotchy complexion. I just want to go up to them and say "Sir (or ma'am), I think you should sit down in the shade and have something to drink. You're looking a little rough", but I think that would create a problem or two.

I'm currently watching Rachel Ray make burgers because I'm getting hungry. Her patties look terrible. They're lumpy as hell and not uniform in shape. A uniform shape and thickness makes the burger cook more evenly. putting a decent sized dimple in the middle of the patty prior to cooking will help to prevent the burger from puffing up in to an oversized meatball and keep the patty relatively flat. I thought that was common knowledge. Instead, her burgers already look like they're puffed up balls of meat. She's now smashing them down as they cook, pushing out all of the juices and ensuring that she'll have overly dry patties with all of the flavor pressed out. Amateur.

One more hour of relaxation and then I'll be headed back to Epcot and eventually over to Beach Club to eat at Cape May Cafe. I'm getting hungry, and even though Mrs. Ray is making some super dry burgers, I'd be happy to skip out on Cape May and head to the AMC theater in DTD in order to get one of their excellent burgers. Burgers are on tap for Wednesday though.

Mw1NBdI.jpg

What a difference a day makes. There's about seven other people on this bus back to Epcot. Did everyone leave? This is much better.

On my way to Cape May via Epcot.

Hopped on Nemo to pass the time. It was typical fun. I went to the observation floor and just missed the Dolphins. On to Cape May.

Beach club is beautiful. The lobby smells amazing. I wish I was here. I checked in and was seated quickly at Cape May.

The food has been delicious. I've been eating a bunch. After multiple plates of beef and shrimp, I might be at full capacity.

So painfully full. After a bit of walking and browsing, it's time to head back to the resort. I may be calling it a night. We will see.

So tired and sore. This bed is kicking my butt. Day 3 is about to begin.

Today's agenda:
  • Boma breakfast
  • Magic Kingdom fast passes
  • MNSSHP!
Yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter