Super Live TR Go! - Day 4: All good things...

Every part of my back feels explodey. On the bus back now. Oh the treasures I have recovered.

This is the longest drive in the history of bus ride. Nobody has ever had a longer drive ever ever.

It's departure day. I have plans, but most of them are going to be ignored. I have lunch at GFC at 11:30. That's the only thing I'm doing today. I've got a little bit of Disney burnout going on. If I was staying longer, today would be a resort day, and maybe a trip to MK after 5. Unfortunately, it's go home day. Packing now before I head over to Grand Floridian.

Grand Floridian is super nice. I keep expecting Disney secret police to take me away for sullying these grounds with my presence.

This place is way too fancy for a scrub like me. I feel completely out of place. I hope my zipper is down and my shirt is tucked into my underwear and there's a booger in my nose and toilet paper stuck to the bottom of my shoe. That would be just about perfect.

For a fancy place, they sure do skimp on the A/C. I'm just sitting down and I'm covered in a layer of sweat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter