Surprise massage on the ship?!?!?!?

Originally posted by LAMPSKIES
Thanks for your input Mrspete..........but, she really did enjoy the mAssage last Nov on our last cruise. Jewelery, a new Expedition, sports car, house in a gated community, being able to be a "stay at home mom" and being able to go on another Disney cruise is all nice (please I'm not trying to gloat just make a point) I just would like her to have some "me time" that she doesn't get to much at home. Maybe I'm thinking wrong but I think a mAssage and facial and whatever else is something from my heart.....a here honey, go get pampered. She would NEVER pay that kind of $$$$ on herself and I know she would enjoy it. and believe me I know by then she WILL need it.

Great! Sounds like this will be a well-deserved surprise for such a hard-working lady!

Does she know much about the way shipboard accounts and the Spa is run on the ship? If not, you could just book it for her and tell her it is paid for and that it is a gift for her. Maybe buy a nice card with a sweet mEssage letting her know about the surprise mAssage. If you take care of your stateroom's shipboard account at the end of the cruise and maybe go to the Spa during her treatment to take care and sign the paper and tip at the desk for her, then she may not know what is going on as far as paying for it. Does this make sense?

Originally posted by Buckaroo's Dad
Hey disney6.

Let's not forget us hard-working single (custodial) dads!!!...

ok BD I think you should get a manicure and pedicure too ;)
(actually your dedication to buckeroo is VERY impressive! )

Originally posted by Buckaroo's Dad
Hey disney6.

Let's not forget us hard-working single (custodial) dads!!!...

Sorry BD. I do know quite a few single (custodial) dads (and stay at home dads) and YES, YOU WORK HARD TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! AND deserve some "me time" as well.

When you go down and make the appointment you can take Brad with you. After all he's had 7 months of "me time" while I'm out working my poor little fingers to the bone.

You can call ahead of your cruise to buy your DW onboard credit towards her spa treatments. Disney Cruise Line Gifts (1-800-601-8455) will put "just about" any message in the gift card that will be waiting for your DW to find in your stateroom when she arrives. You could say that Mickey has special treats awaiting her at the Spa.
Have a great time.

Hello,
I am a Massage Therapist (and hard working single mom). One of the perks of my "job" is to see the results of my efforts. A stressed out, exhausted individual walks through my door, lays on the table and an hour later is refreshed, grateful and gliding away energized and giddy. We can all accumulate trinkets, but "me" time carries long lasting benefits.
Lampskies,
You are a wonderful, thoughtful partner.

Magic to You,
Dawn Hope

Well, thanks for all your input guys and gals I found thi > Disney Destinations > Disney Cruise Line Search Disney

Home > Rates, Dates & More > Special Offers > Romantic Escape

Search disneycruise.com

Romantic Escape at Sea

Sip champagne as you sail on a romantic fairy tale voyage to The Bahamas or the Caribbean. Discover special Disney touches, like a romantic gift left in your room, priority seating at the exquisite Palo restaurant and an aromatherapy body massage at the Vista Spa & Salon.

Romantic Escape at Sea:

Add $299* per couple to 3-, 4- and 7-night Disney Cruise Line® cruise packages.

On board, you'll receive:
- Romantic gift amenity delivered to your stateroom (one per package)**
- Couples massage at the Vista Spa & Salon
- Priority seating at Palo for one night
- Romance turndown service (one night)
- Champagne breakfast in bed (one morning)**

Use Booking Code ESC

*Add-on prices above apply to 3-, 4- and 7-night sea packages, only. Packages must be purchased for all Guests in the party for the entire length of stay. **Guests must be 21 years or older. Options available for travel 1/01/04 through 12/31/04.

To reserve your Disney Cruise Line® Vacation now,
book online, call (800) 951-3532† or contact your Travel Agent.

† If you are not 18 years of age or older, you must have
your parent or guardian's permission to dial this number.

Site Map | Guest Services | Privacy Policy | Internet Safety
Use of this site signifies your agreement to the terms of use.
© Disney. All rights reserved.
CST#1022229-50

a "romantic escape at sea package". Has anyone done this??

Hey somebody fixed my spelling?!?!?!?! It's a massage!!! Thanks..........It's kind of a tag??

Originally posted by LAMPSKIES
Hey somebody fixed my spelling?!?!?!?! It's a massage!!! Thanks..........It's kind of a tag??

Yes, I think you deserve a *tag fairy* hit on that one! "mEssage" is what drew me to this thread in the first place.....like, what the heck is he talking about??? It took me a few minutes, but I got there! ;)

ooooohhhh, you want to give her a MASSAGE that makes more sense, than a surprise MESSAGE
... just wanted to see where this was going...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter