The Dis Teleporter Network

Someybody said:
CL_Beozar is his VMK name
JeanJoe is his Dis title.

I wish I know where he was. Porbably in a limited room.

I don't really get the point of putting a teleporter door in and turning it into a limited room. No one can get in, and the whole point of this teleporter lobby is to see other peoples rooms!

We have to make our rooms limited?

Hi all,

Sorry I've been so scarce.

I didn't think the quest machine would be emptied of teleporters so quickly, and have to confirm that it's not just because some joker decided to clear it out for fun. That means, I have to go and check every teleporter door in the lobby, and remove the ones that are dead ends. Not a very exciting chore, and I still haven't gotten around to it.

I'll subscribe to this thread so that I'm notified by email, so hopefully next time the machine runs out of teleporters, I'll hear about it sooner.

I'd like to join the network if someone could help me out with getting into the quest or trading a teleporter to place i would appreciate it! Thanks!

WDWLIGHTNINGZ said:
THe kiosk is still empty. :confused3
Which is somewhat understandable due to the fact that pink doors are no longer tradable! Guess someone will have to switch back to coffins to fill the kiosk.

BobRichmond said:
Which is somewhat understandable due to the fact that pink doors are no longer tradable! Guess someone will have to switch back to coffins to fill the kiosk.

Which is a serious bummer, because I thought that switching to Monsters Inc doors would be a nice way to avoid the problems of being unable to find me :(

Coffins are too expensive to give out freely, and would certainly be a BAD idea for a Quest Kiosk, because jokers would be certain to abuse it, empty out all the coffins, and sell them.

So much for the Quest Kiosk idea.

nemocute said:
who do I contact to link in?

Exactly! I've been running around with "take me to Teleport Central" on my user and haven't been able to find anyone. When I would ask in rooms of people trading rare they would all be like what are you talking about. I hate trying to talk in VMK dictionary.

I want to be on the sign up sheet for people to meet to be taken there. I'll bring my own teleporter if needed.

I want a special room in the Special Rooms lobby. I am the owner of the thread the Dis VMK Rooms Directory.

I have a LOT of teleporters, so I can distribute them to the members on the Rooms Directory if need be.

So, can I? I have a set of Boat teleporters for your special rooms lobby.

PM me with your answer.

JeanJoe, I sent you a PM asking you this. I don't know why you didn't answer...

-TToryk

TToryk said:
I want a special room in the Special Rooms lobby. I am the owner of the thread the Dis VMK Rooms Directory.

I have a LOT of teleporters, so I can distribute them to the members on the Rooms Directory if need be.

PM me with your answer.

-TToryk
that's because he's never on.

TToryk said:

PM me with your answer.

-TToryk

Hi, sorry you are having trouble reaching one of the lobby owners. I happen to know and have contact with CL_Bezoar (JeanJoe). BlueSomebody does not know everything and everyone on DIS, and is wrong that CL_Bezoar is never on. He has had to slow how often he is on, but he DOES get on. I cannot speak for the other lobby owners. But he is not the only one to own the rooms of the DIS teleporter network.

I will advise CL_Bezoar, either tomorrow or Monday, that you have some questions, and ask that he check his PMs. Naturally, I cannot guarantee when he, as he is VERY busy, will have the chance to get back to you. :goodvibes

Someybody said:
Ok, I'm letting you slip with this. But I am sending you a pm.

pardon me, but you sound very bossy in that post. it sounds to me that you are taking the CL_ in front of vmk name too seriously. what exactly does Ok, I'm letting you slip with this mean? what if you "didn't let her slip with it"? what would happen? I'm just speaking my mind.

- Ams

Someybody said:
Ok, I'm letting you slip with this. But I am sending you a pm.
Letting her slip on what? Nobody knows everything, and at least she offered help to someone asking questions instead of just making things up. I have Bezoar on my list in vmk and he most certainly does log on. Sometimes real life only allows for short playing time. I'm sure Bezoar will be more than happy to set up a time to get teleporters traded with anyone who needs it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter