The Dis Teleporter Network

I did get to leave JeanJoe a message last week. Told him you had a PM out there for him. As I mentioned he is VERY busy at this time. So he has not been on here or VMK for a bit. Sorry, but at least he has the message. :goodvibes

I too have been wanting to join a teleporter up witht hte network here and have not been able to hook up with anyone to do this. I am on VMK every night and would be happy to host a teleporter lobby room.

I would like to join the teleporter network. When one of the lobby owners checks this board can they please pm me so i can set it up with them ? Thanks

Still haven't seen JeanJoe, but now I have a new creation just for Dis members. Nevermind the last time I asked for a link to the specail rooms lobby, this one is the right one.

Who owns the special rooms lobby? Is it JeanJoe? If not, then can I get a link to that lobby?

I see quite a few of you are trying to link into the Network. I have moved my linking teleporter to the Network into it's own room. Anyone who would like to link in can contact me, either in the game or by PM.

The pink doors were the best to use, since they were so compact, but now that they are no longer tradeable, coffins are the next best choice because they take up less space than others. Once you have a set of Coffin teleporters, let me know! :)

Lori

LoriR said:
I see quite a few of you are trying to link into the Network. I have moved my linking teleporter to the Network into it's own room. Anyone who would like to link in can contact me, either in the game or by PM.

The pink doors were the best to use, since they were so compact, but now that they are no longer tradeable, coffins are the next best choice because they take up less space than others. Once you have a set of Coffin teleporters, let me know! :)

Lori

I have a set of those and I would love to join

Bud, these days Beozarr (Former CL_Beozar) doesn't come around much. So maybe you should try pming LoriR.

Hi,
I'm interested in joining :) Can any of the owners pm me with the details? Thanks!

All you need is a set of teleporters, [ coffins work better ] one goes in your room and the other goes into a network room, if you want to see how their set up i have one in my room, stop by an i'll give you a tour.

I too would like to join up. (I used to have a link but stupid me sold the pink door)

I too would like to join up. (I used to have a link but stupid me sold the pink door)

Since the pink doors are no longer tradeable, we are back to coffins. Whenever you are able to get a set, just PM me and we can meet to get you connected again. :)

Lori

Does somebody have one I can use in their room until I have enough credit to buy one? I'd really like to join in the fun!

Thanks! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter