The Longest Chain Thread In Dis History!!!!!!!

That is so awesome..

I always enter contests, but never win a thing.

Does your trip include the tickets, too? I assume they do.

Have you mailed any post cards in yet for YOMD? I haven't mailed any.

Some people were saying the post card carried the wrong size and you would have to cut them. I didn't want to put a lot of effort into them and then have them be rejected......

I might go ahead and get like a weeks worth and try....

I've sent in about 20 and haven't won anything. I've been sending a 3x5 card used as a postcard. I have a friend that has won a hat and a lanyard but I didn't ask her what type of card she is using. I basically just filled in enough cards to use up all the 23 cent stamps I had and added a 1 cent stamp to each. I was getting tired of having 23 cent stamps since an extra ounce and a postcard are now 24 cents. I've got my fingers crossed big time that we meet the dream team and get some of those fast passes. ;)

The trip does include tickets. It has the waterparks and more which is actually not too exciting. We are really trying to organize this one and to get in everything that we loved last time and the things we missed I just don't think we will have time for the waterparks or Disney Quest. Yet we have to pay taxes on the total value of the trip.

California Adventure looks more like a thrill park. Does it have a lot of roller coasters? I would love to go there when DS gets bigger.

Where are you staying? Do they have a lot of hotels like Disney World does?

Yeah California Adventure is more of a thrill park it has a few roller coasters but it also has the Maliboomer which is a thrill ride kinda like the Tower of Terror.

We are staying at the Disneyland Hotel. There are three onsite hotels, but there are several good neighbor hotels. I have never been to Disneyworld so I can't compare.

And yes I am a good Aunt to Fhs_chick-2005! If I do say so myself.

Michele
:laundy:

Isn't Netflix awesome?

Right now we are up to Scrubs in our Que.....We have seen Season one and now are at Season two....We love that show.........

I couldn;t get DS to watch Brother Bear. It looks so cute....

It is hard to get him to watch new movies.....If one happens to come on tv and he happens to see it, then he is all for it....like Three Musketeers, the Disney cartoon, which came on the other night and now he is obsessed with it......Thank God for DVR!!!

I won my Netflix subscription and thought we would love it but we kept the same three movies for three months and never watched them. I'm going to try and make the last five or so months more worth it but we don't tend to have a lot of time to watch and I can get most of what we want from the library. You just have to wait for feature movies to be out for six months before placing them on hold.

I love Tivo. I really don't know how we survived before we had it.

Scrubs is one of our favorite shows. I don't think we ever missed an episode but I got them from the library last summer to watch over again.

I've been using the library a lot lately. I was spending too much on DVDs and we don't really have the room for them. It works out great.

I've sent in about 20 and haven't won anything. I've been sending a 3x5 card used as a postcard. I have a friend that has won a hat and a lanyard but I didn't ask her what type of card she is using. I basically just filled in enough cards to use up all the 23 cent stamps I had and added a 1 cent stamp to each. I was getting tired of having 23 cent stamps since an extra ounce and a postcard are now 24 cents. I've got my fingers crossed big time that we meet the dream team and get some of those fast passes. ;)

The trip does include tickets. It has the waterparks and more which is actually not too exciting. We are really trying to organize this one and to get in everything that we loved last time and the things we missed I just don't think we will have time for the waterparks or Disney Quest. Yet we have to pay taxes on the total value of the trip.

Yeah!!!! you're Back on!!!!

I think I will stop next week and get a pack of post cards from Post Office....

How many days is your trip for? Water parks are okay, but not really our thing. I think when DS gets older, we will take hime there. But for now, the hotel pools are enough for him

We live in the San Francisco bay area. And yes we will visit California Adventure I like it. A lot of people don't like California Adventure because it isn't Disneyland but that is what I like about it. I plan on keeping up with this thread while we are there because hubby has homework and we are taking our laptop. So I will send random trip thoughts!

Michele

Cool, I can't wait to hear random thoughts from a Disney park! Does California Adventure still have characters or is it all about the rides?

Yeah California Adventure is more of a thrill park it has a few roller coasters but it also has the Maliboomer which is a thrill ride kinda like the Tower of Terror.

We are staying at the Disneyland Hotel. There are three onsite hotels, but there are several good neighbor hotels. I have never been to Disneyworld so I can't compare.

And yes I am a good Aunt to Fhs_chick-2005! If I do say so myself.

Michele

Sounds like a blast!!!

I didn't realize that you and Fhs were related........so, you are all going on a trip together......what fun!!!!

I won my Netflix subscription and thought we would love it but we kept the same three movies for three months and never watched them. I'm going to try and make the last five or so months more worth it but we don't tend to have a lot of time to watch and I can get most of what we want from the library. You just have to wait for feature movies to be out for six months before placing them on hold.

I love Tivo. I really don't know how we survived before we had it.

Scrubs is one of our favorite shows. I don't think we ever missed an episode but I got them from the library last summer to watch over again.

I've been using the library a lot lately. I was spending too much on DVDs and we don't really have the room for them. It works out great.

We were spending too much on DVDs too and we don;t want hardly any of them....LOL

Netflix works great for us!!!!

We have two more scrubs to get and then the next movie for us is You, Me and Dupree.....Have you seen that? It looks pretty funny.

How did you win a subscription from nextflix? Did you enter another contest?

Yeah!!!! you're Back on!!!!

I think I will stop next week and get a pack of post cards from Post Office....

How many days is your trip for? Water parks are okay, but not really our thing. I think when DS gets older, we will take hime there. But for now, the hotel pools are enough for him

It's for five days and four nights. We'll be arriving at MCO around 11:30 AM on the 9th and leaving at 7:25 on the 13. Disney sent us the paperwork and we could chose the times of day to leave and come back. Of course we wanted to leave early and come back late!

We don't even like to waste time at the hotel pool. Aren't we horrible? :laughing: I work at the Y and granted the pool doesn't have a slide we can go to a pool anytime. We can't go to Disney World anytime. My dream is to take a 10-14 vacation at Disney. That would mean I would have to do laundry though and I hate doing laundry on vacation.

So should I make an entire thread about how Disney needs vending machines for water? ;)

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I thought it was cool that they showed *************....I used to visit that site like 3 or 4 times a day until my friend show me the disboards....

:love: Disboards are way better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I thought it was cool that they showed *************....I used to visit that site like 3 or 4 times a day until my friend show me the disboards....

:love: Disboards are way better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woops....didn't know we were not allowed to mention other websites....

We were spending too much on DVDs too and we don;t want hardly any of them....LOL

Netflix works great for us!!!!

We have two more scrubs to get and then the next movie for us is You, Me and Dupree.....Have you seen that? It looks pretty funny.

How did you win a subscription from nextflix? Did you enter another contest?

I won that one from an MSN instant awhile back.

I have no desire to see You, Me and Dupree. Don't yell at me but I don't care for Owen Wilson or Matt Dillon. It was so hard to get over Owen Wilson being Lightning McQueen in Cars. Our que looks like this 1. Farce of the Penguins 2. Superman Returns 3. Harry & His Bucket Full of Dinosaurs: 1 4. Lady in the Water 5. My Super Ex-Girlfriend 6. The Ant Bully 7. RV 8. The Hours 9. The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio 10. Corpse Bride..... It's the plan that sends three at a time.

I cancelled HBO to save 12 bucks a month last year so it's just full of movies we haven't seen with a few television shows. I have twelve kids movies on hold at the library I have to pick up on Monday so next weekend will be another movie watching weekend.

It's for five days and four nights. We'll be arriving at MCO around 11:30 AM on the 9th and leaving at 7:25 on the 13. Disney sent us the paperwork and we could chose the times of day to leave and come back. Of course we wanted to leave early and come back late!

We don't even like to waste time at the hotel pool. Aren't we horrible? :laughing: I work at the Y and granted the pool doesn't have a slide we can go to a pool anytime. We can't go to Disney World anytime. My dream is to take a 10-14 vacation at Disney. That would mean I would have to do laundry though and I hate doing laundry on vacation.

Sounds like a blast.

The longest vacation DH and I took to Disney World was our honeymoon for 10 days....

Hubby got alcholo poisoning on the last 3 days of our trip, so those days went to waste......Hubbby not much of a drinker, so he went a little overboard......:rotfl:

Why would you have to do laundry for that long of a vacation?

Just turn your shorts, shirts and underwear inside out to get another day out of them...........JUST KIDDING!!!!!!

Before our last vacation,I didn;t feel llike doing anymore wash, so the day before I bought everyone 2 new packs of underwear and socks...

Boy, am I lazy.....:rotfl:

woops....didn't know we were not allowed to mention other websites....

Did they send you a warning for that or just bleep it out? I think that's a pretty common rule for message boards. I visit a sweep board regularly and you aren't allowed to mention other boards like theirs. Of course you also aren't supposed to post info that you find on other boards and vice versa.

I won that one from an MSN instant awhile back.

I have no desire to see You, Me and Dupree. Don't yell at me but I don't care for Owen Wilson or Matt Dillon. It was so hard to get over Owen Wilson being Lightning McQueen in Cars. Our que looks like this 1. Farce of the Penguins 2. Superman Returns 3. Harry & His Bucket Full of Dinosaurs: 1 4. Lady in the Water 5. My Super Ex-Girlfriend 6. The Ant Bully 7. RV 8. The Hours 9. The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio 10. Corpse Bride..... It's the plan that sends three at a time.

I cancelled HBO to save 12 bucks a month last year so it's just full of movies we haven't seen with a few television shows. I have twelve kids movies on hold at the library I have to pick up on Monday so next weekend will be another movie watching weekend.

I won't yell...LOL

I don't really care for Owen Wilson either, byt my mom just saw it and said it was funny, so I thought I would give it a try.

My favorite comedy actor is Adam Sandler.......

The only thing I saw on that list was RV.....THat was hysterical!!!!

Most of my que is sitcoms.......Scrubs, Roseanne, Punky Brewster....

Did they send you a warning for that or just bleep it out? I think that's a pretty common rule for message boards. I visit a sweep board regularly and you aren't allowed to mention other boards like theirs. Of course you also aren't supposed to post info that you find on other boards and vice versa.

They automatically bleeped it.....

I know on some other sites, you can post info from another website, as long as you give that as its source

Watching cops right now..............anyone else?

I love that show........

I won't yell...LOL

I don't really care for Owen Wilson either, byt my mom just saw it and said it was funny, so I thought I would give it a try.

My favorite comedy actor is Adam Sandler.......

The only thing I saw on that list was RV.....THat was hysterical!!!!

Most of my que is sitcoms.......Scrubs, Roseanne, Punky Brewster....

Aah, Punky Brewster. The memories.

Do you think RV is appropriate for a 4 and 8 year old?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter