The Longest Chain Thread In Dis History!!!!!!!

I have to go tuck in DD. She's only four but she loves American Girl books and is currently enamored with Molly so I will be reading for awhile. I'm waiting until she's six to go to the American Girl place in Chicago.

Enjoy!!! My niece used to love American Girl!!!!

see ya when you get back..........

Well, that was quick. She decided that she wanted a short book instead of a chapter book.

Well, that was quick. She decided that she wanted a short book instead of a chapter book.

Lucky You!!!

Hey, did you notice that that the OP who started this thread has only made one post when it first started, yet under their name it says that they own this thread?

Lets PM them and ask them for their whereabouts.

I think they should give the ownership to us as we have been doing most of the legwork, don't ya think?

Lucky You!!!

Hey, did you notice that that the OP who started this thread has only made one post when it first started, yet under their name it says that they own this thread?

I think they should give the ownership to us as we have been doing most of the legwork, don't ya think?

How on earth did they even get that tag. I've never even seen a tag on someone with so few posts. I'm starting to think the whole, "Longest Chain In Dis History" was some kind of joke. Maybe some Mods had a bet on how many posts it would actually get or something. I can't imagine starting a thread and then completely ingnoring it.

Lucky You!!!

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 424
User Name Posts

Parla 73
Trentmom 72
LittleBlue22 45
Sabrina90744 21
kaoden39 21
FHS_chick_2005 16
SLDL 15
Luv'sTink 11
Marshay 11
xyzabc33 9
mumom95 7
rabx5 6
TiggerandTink 6
CrazyChik 4
meloneyb21 4
Mousema 4
tnmom25 4
auntread 4
themudd4 4
MellaWDWnut 3
ShellyMouse 3
GoofyBaby 3
maedelken 3
TreslovesWDW 3
tarazandra 2
TheDisneyGirl02 2
metsfan11 2
Quicklabs 2

robots199 2 <------

CinderellaBride12 2
chop456 1
slyjly 1
ms_mckenna 1
VickynMickey 1
cancer_survivor_06 1
MyManGoofy! 1
deb123453 1
ziggybaby 1
hannahsmomma 1
ansky922 1
milwaukee1 1
BCFD 88 1
MickeyMirth 1
swtnikki 1
MikeS. 1
bnf2 1
Indianadisneyfan 1
fan_of_small_world 1
mjy 1
jekclk 1
PinkDaisy8844 1
mommyoftwinfants 1
ANTSS2001 1
Stucas 1
byoung 1
BWVNUT 1
Steph9072 1
MsLeFever 1
Anna114 1
donnajz 1
mitushib 1
momof296&02 1
dizkids 1
Disneycrew5 1
mom0299 1
MousekaMaddi 1
msgrimm23 1
CindyandBrice 1
LuNaReVe 1
MissMichelle 1
mishasmom 1
momof5boys 1
MelanieRI 1
rhonhod 1
CaptHook34 1
Daytona99 1
Oofies 1
matlock42373 1
amanDUHx9 1
annie1995 1
DisneyBugs 1
kimysbug 1
daddyof2 1
SumMickeyfans 1
Smileybug 1
ASJHLJ 1
Jrabbit910 1
Momof-3 1
Tiggerific711 1
matt f 1
Show Thread & Close Window

robots199
Owner of the soon to be ''Longest thread in did history'

Wow, that's ballzy, how disappointing....

I clicked on his name to see what else he had posted but it appeared that he just started a bunch of strange uninteresting threads and then abandoned them. I'm just concerned about the person actually getting that tag. It's very Twilight Zonish. :confused3

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 424
User

robots199 2 <------

robots199
Owner of the soon to be ''Longest thread in did history'

I totally agree....

Me, you and Parla should be co-owners of this thread!!!

How on earth did they even get that tag. I've never even seen a tag on someone with so few posts. I'm starting to think the whole, "Longest Chain In Dis History" was some kind of joke. Maybe some Mods had a bet on how many posts it would actually get or something. I can't imagine starting a thread and then completely ingnoring it.

Hmmm.....That's an interesting thought!!!

:rolleyes1 If it were a "real" tag it'd be in a different color, pink, red, blue, green....not royal blue. Its a self tag. I should know, I've done it to myself (tagging I mean :rotfl2: ).

How do you give yourself your own tag?

I think that anyone who starts a longest thread should participate in the longest thread so we are going to start a new one called "the REAL longest chain thread in dis history" Anyone posting more than 20 times is welcome to call themselves a co-owner. I'm going to start it now.

I think that anyone who starts a longest thread should participate in the longest thread so we are going to start a new one called "the REAL longest chain thread in dis history" Anyone posting more than 20 times is welcome to call themselves a co-owner. I'm going to start it now.

Meet you there!!!

Hope that the rest of our fellow frequent posters will join us!!!

Bye!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter