The Longest Chain Thread In Dis History!!!!!!!

400 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :yay: :yay: :yay: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Dang I was doing post 400 and didn't even know it.

Yippee!!!!! I got the 400th post!!!!

Aah, Punky Brewster. The memories.

Do you think RV is appropriate for a 4 and 8 year old?

I loved that show..

When I was little, I used to look just like her with the pigtails and freckles...LOL

I think RV is fine for a 4 and 8 yr old.

There are a few crude scenes, but no se* scenes. Didn't know if I was allowed to spell out that one word, so I bleeped it myself

Watching cops right now..............anyone else?

I love that show........

I do love cops! I haven't gotten to watch it in a long time since it's really bad for your kids to walk in on that show. Then I have too much Tivo stuff for after they go to bed. DS is just so depressed that he can't watch Heroes. He would love that show if he was old enough.

Darn it I wanted to be 400.:sad1: Well how long before we hit 500? I am going to try to stay up most of the night so who knows?

Michele
:laundy:

I do love cops! I haven't gotten to watch it in a long time since it's really bad for your kids to walk in on that show. Then I have too much Tivo stuff for after they go to bed. DS is just so depressed that he can't watch Heroes. He would love that show if he was old enough.

I normally just DVR cops and watch it when DS is sleeping or in other room, but my brother is here playing with him in the other room, so it is all good.

I always have way too much stuff on my DVR...

Right now, I have saved the two Roseannes were they go to Disney World...

I watch them like once a week...my DH thinks I am nuts....:rotfl:

I also have saved the DIsney World 2006 Christmas Parade:santa:

I had the 2005 one saved for a year until the 2006 one came on and then I deleted the 2005.

I watch that parade about every 3 weeks....

DH loves Hereos.....but it is way too graphic for kids......I am sure you know that...

Darn it I wanted to be 400.:sad1: Well how long before we hit 500? I am going to try to stay up most of the night so who knows?

Michele
:laundy:

I think 300 to 400 took less than 12 hours. Of course the more of us chatting the quicker it will come.

I normally just DVR cops and watch it when DS is sleeping or in other room, but my brother is here playing with him in the other room, so it is all good.

I always have way too much stuff on my DVR...

Right now, I have saved the two Roseannes were they go to Disney World...

I watch them like once a week...my DH thinks I am nuts....:rotfl:

I also have saved the DIsney World 2006 Christmas Parade:santa:

I had the 2005 one saved for a year until the 2006 one came on and then I deleted the 2005.

I watch that parade about every 3 weeks....

DH loves Hereos.....but it is way too graphic for kids......I am sure you know that...

I record way to much Poker and DH still has the SuperBowl saved which takes up 3 hours of our precious 30 hour unit. I recorded those episodes of Roseanne when we were planning our last trip. I made the mistake of recording the Full House Disney episodes which were not realistic because Michelle gets chosen for special stuff that DD then started begging to do. DH also records a lot of Smallville since he didn't watch it for the first few years it was on.

I'll jump on board to help out to 500! I hope everyone is enjoying their Sat. While I sit here at work until 2400hrs.

I record way to much Poker and DH still has the SuperBowl saved which takes up 3 hours of our precious 30 hour unit. I recorded those episodes of Roseanne when we were planning our last trip. I made the mistake of recording the Full House Disney episodes which were not realistic because Michelle gets chosen for special stuff that DD then started begging to do. DH also records a lot of Smallville since he didn't watch it for the first few years it was on.

Is that celebrity Poker? That show is funny.

We have 100 hrs and right now have 80 hrs saved.....most of it is cartoons..

My DS will watch a cartoon...not watch if for like 2 months and then ask for it out of the blue.....much easier just to save them all

He has all Mickey Mouse Clubhouses, tons of House of Mouses, Curious George, a few Blue's Clues, a few JoJos, Wiggles and a few other.......

can you tell he is a Disney addict, too for the most part....LOL

I'll jump on board to help out to 500! I hope everyone is enjoying their Sat. While I sit here at work until 2400hrs.

Hi There:yay: :yay:

Looks like you are hard at work!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

What do you do for a living?

That's a good three hours of posting!

Welcome on board.

Is that celebrity Poker? That show is funny.

We have 100 hrs and right now have 80 hrs saved.....most of it is cartoons..

My DS will watch a cartoon...not watch if for like 2 months and then ask for it out of the blue.....much easier just to save them all

He has all Mickey Mouse Clubhouses, tons of House of Mouses, Curious George, a few Blue's Clues, a few JoJos, Wiggles and a few other.......

can you tell he is a Disney addict, too for the most part....LOL

I used to watch Celebrity Poker Showdown but I can't stand Phil Helmuth so I stopped watching about 10 minutes into when he took over. I miss the World Series of Poker. I loved watching that every week. I also like High Stakes Poker on Gameshow Network and have been watching NBC's Poker After Dark which doesn't come on until after 2 AM so of course needs to be taped. There is pretty much at least one poker show on at all hours on some channel. I really don't like reruns though so I carefully pick and chose my Season Passes. I have to manually record High Stakes Poker because a season pass will record every single episode.

The funny thing is.... I don't play poker. :rotfl2:

I got my DS those Color Wonders Markers from Crayola where you can only color on color wonder papers, so it is mess free.

They are so awesome!! Anyone else have them for their kids?

I was thinking they would be great for him to take on the plane to Disney World.

But, my question is, are the markers liquid?

I know you can't bring liquids over 3oz onto the plane right now and didn't want to get them consficated at security.

Thanks for any input...

I used to watch Celebrity Poker Showdown but I can't stand Phil Helmuth so I stopped watching about 10 minutes into when he took over. I miss the World Series of Poker. I loved watching that every week. I also like High Stakes Poker on Gameshow Network and have been watching NBC's Poker After Dark which doesn't come on until after 2 AM so of course needs to be taped. There is pretty much at least one poker show on at all hours on some channel. I really don't like reruns though so I carefully pick and chose my Season Passes. I have to manually record High Stakes Poker because a season pass will record every single episode.

The funny thing is.... I don't play poker. :rotfl2:

I was just going to ask you if you played poker? That is too funny...:rotfl:

I have to go tuck in DD. She's only four but she loves American Girl books and is currently enamored with Molly so I will be reading for awhile. I'm waiting until she's six to go to the American Girl place in Chicago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter