The Longest Chain Thread In Dis History!!!!!!!

and going and going and going........where are we going again? :)

Sorry guys, I am bored and cannot sleep. I have to be quiet because everybody else is asleep. I have things I could do, but I am not supposed to. I am sick. :(

and going and going and going........where are we going again? :)

Sorry guys, I am bored and cannot sleep. I have to be quiet because everybody else is asleep. I have things I could do, but I am not supposed to. I am sick. :(

Please see Post 442......

Come join us if you like...

we have started a new thread......you will see why on the first page of this thread.....

TTFN

Zipidee do dah not long now until wdw in May:goodvibes

We are off to Disney in just 23 days now and b4 we even think about that we have to move at the end of this month.....................
My head is all over the place and I can`t sleep for all these little must do`s flying round in my head.

ZzZzZzZzZz..................................Pack cases,pack boxes,pack cases,pack boxes........................I`m awake.

I wish I were going back this year! I have to wait till next Dec........
To those of you who have trips coming up soon....Have fun!!!!!! :cool1: I'll be thinking of ya and wishing I was there too. :rotfl2:

Well just got home from work and now I need to get off the boards and walk the tread mill to get in shape for our trip.

Hey guys!! I'll join in. We did this on another board I was in -- just daily chit chat and stuff. I'm going to Disney in less than 2 months (see below) and I can NOT wait. I will be a regular to this thread for the next couple weeks as I am sick at home after a minor/major surgery. I can't physically do much (it was abdominal) but I am soooo bored LOL.

well i'm not going till next oct cruise first and then just have to do disney world. that makes 18 months in between for my disney fix don't know if i can last that long.

UGH!!! I am trying to pack to go home for Thanksgiving and realized I haven't even done laundry from my WDW trip 3 weeks ago. Who knew I had that many pairs of clean underwear??? :confused3 Except now I am having to pack my dirty clothes to wash at my parents' house. How disorganzied can I be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared1: :eek: :scared1: :eek: :scared1:

Tigger quote of the day:

"The wonderful thing about Tiggers is Tiggers are wonderful things!
Their tops are made out of rubber; their bottoms are made out of springs!
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy, fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is I'm the only one!"
:tigger:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter