The Official Riviera Owners & Info Thread

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

I read the first post, and I don't see anything about ice machines. I may need to ice my foot each evening and want to make sure there's a place to get ice. Does anyone know?

I read the first post, and I don't see anything about ice machines. I may need to ice my foot each evening and want to make sure there's a place to get ice. Does anyone know?

There are ice machines I couldn't say if they are open though. (I would guess closed)

I guess a question what room type are you in? Possibly make Ice in your freezer? Maybe take a reusable ice pack?

Ice and vending machines are located near the elevators. I assume on each floor. The laundry room is only on the 4th floor, located near the east elevators (Topolino’s elevators).

At Thanksgiving the Ice machines were open and near elevators along with vending machines - it seems on each floor.

48 hours until we check in for our first stay at the Riviera. How excited should I be ?
Super excited! If you remember and have time, can you report on the groceries available in the gift shop. There is a form on line to preorder but I don't know if that's the same selection as the store. TIA! Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter