The Official Riviera Owners & Info Thread

Beyond excited! Added on direct today at RIV (also have BRV). I can’t wait for our stay next fall. Thanks so much for all the information in this thread. It was super helpful for our family while making our decision.
Congrats... I love the RR and wish I could justify selling my original 200 BRV points for a fixed week... but that would not be wise .

I'm sure it's here somewhere but I can't find it ... what are the dimensions of the pull-down bed under the TV? IIRC it's bigger than the ones at the polynesian but not quite a single. Am I remembering that right?

I'm sure it's here somewhere but I can't find it ... what are the dimensions of the pull-down bed under the TV? IIRC it's bigger than the ones at the polynesian but not quite a single. Am I remembering that right?
I read somewhere the bunk single is 32” x 66” (Disney Mom site maybe), which is definitely smaller than a standard twin at 38”x75”.

Checking-in tomorrow for a few days (preferred studio). Let me know if anyone wants to know/see anything.

@jennypenny I am not taking my tape measure but will try my best to get an idea on the bunk size.

I am also touring the Grand Villa and may add-on some points before the price goes up in February.

Checking-in tomorrow for a few days (preferred studio). Let me know if anyone wants to know/see anything.

@jennypenny I am not taking my tape measure but will try my best to get an idea on the bunk size.

I am also touring the Grand Villa and may add-on some points before the price goes up in February.
if you have time, pictures of grocery items available downstairs. and, weird request, but picture of the garbage cans in the room (have to use one for medical device when i am there, wondering if they are big enough). Thanks!

Since you offered.. What time are buses arriving and leaving for MK and AK in the morning? We will be there over President’s day weekend. We love to Rope Drop. I always feel like transportation is the biggest unknown. Thanks!

if you have time, pictures of grocery items available downstairs. and, weird request, but picture of the garbage cans in the room (have to use one for medical device when i am there, wondering if they are big enough). Thanks!

here is the garbage. I will look at groceries later!

Attachments

• 572F59BE-1EA8-4610-851B-949D6A6F3079.jpeg
    572F59BE-1EA8-4610-851B-949D6A6F3079.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 26

Can’t wait to hear your general thoughts about RIV and how things are in the parks right now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter