Throwaway cookies, NEVER :) The official Fort cookie thread!

Ah ok. thanks. Would have never guessed that on my own
No problem, Maria.

Several of the folks here started getting together at GSP over Memorial week. I had the pleasure of joining them this year and will be heading back in 2017. Had to delay arrival by a day so DS could graduate high school, but we will be down on Sunday, the 28th.

j

No problem, Maria.

Several of the folks here started getting together at GSP over Memorial week. I had the pleasure of joining them this year and will be heading back in 2017. Had to delay arrival by a day so DS could graduate high school, but we will be down on Sunday, the 28th.

j

Jim,

I am sure Ian will have earned the right by then to hear "Pomp and Circumstance" played as he marches across the stage. Try not to cry. :sad:

We'll leave the light on for ya.

Bama Ed

PS - If anyone wants to start a Gulf Thread 2017, be my guest. I'll do it if nobody else does once I get back from the Fort trip I have next month...

IMG_20161213_182516_zps5uvmbibe.jpg

My aunt makes these "whoopie" cookies every year around Christmas time, they are like a oreo on steroids, I'll have to get the recipe from her tomorrow.

My aunt makes these "whoopie" cookies every year around Christmas time, they are like a oreo on steroids, I'll have to get the recipe from her tomorrow.

Holy smokes Randy.......my blood sugar went up 500 points just looking at that picture. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2I picked a good year to go to GSP. :cool1:

Dang Randy, those look like a diabetic's endgame!

I think those need to go to GSP as well.

I assume your oven works just as good as mine?
Holy smokes Randy.......my blood sugar went up 500 points just looking at that picture. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2I picked a good year to go to GSP. :cool1:

Great, now you're on it too. Look folks, the Ol' Jayco oven aint but so big so I assume I'm gonna score some help on these right? Hello?

Dang Randy, those look like a diabetic's endgame

I'll put like this, after one bite, (not the whole cookie) my mama's 2 cups of sugar in a gallon of sweet tea taste like pond water!

Great, now you're on it too. Look folks, the Ol' Jayco oven aint but so big so I assume I'm gonna score some help on these right? Hello?

If all else fails I use my loophole, I'll get my aunt to bake some, scratch that, I get her to bake a whole bunch the week of GSP.

PS - If anyone wants to start a Gulf Thread 2017, be my guest. I'll do it if nobody else does once I get back from the Fort trip I have next month...

I believe we'll hold off and let you have that honor Ed, looking forward to seeing everyone again, I just hope that Tiggerdad and I can pull this next trip off without breaking any Federal Laws :rolleyes1

But this one is going so well! I wonder if I can get the OP to change the title?

We could change the title to...........
"Hi....my name is Ed and I like cookies!!"
Or........
"Hi.......my name is tiggerdad and I like making cookies!!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter