• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Throwaway cookies, NEVER :) The official Fort cookie thread!

So I stayed away from this thread for obvious reasons and then seeing it 5 pages was like let me bite. I open the last page and find out tiggerdad is bringing butterscotch cookies to GSP next year. Omg a cookie thread. Well knowing we are getting cookies at GSP gotta go get my ressie.

I did make cookies this year for a party, something I have not done in years. Dang cookies, they are addicting.

So I stayed away from this thread for obvious reasons and then seeing it 5 pages was like let me bite. I open the last page and find out tiggerdad is bringing butterscotch cookies to GSP next year. Omg a cookie thread. Well knowing we are getting cookies at GSP gotta go get my ressie.

I did make cookies this year for a party, something I have not done in years. Dang cookies, they are addicting.

Wait, hang on a second...what!?

What just happened?

1 1/4 sticks butter
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
2 T water
2 cups chocolate chips
2 eggs
2 1/2 C Flour
1 1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
What is all this talk about ingredients and measurements and stuff?

Here's the recipe for the ones I make.

1. Heat oven to 350°F.
  2. Place frozen cookie dough rounds about 2 inches apart on an ungreased OR parchment-lined cookie sheet.
  3. Bake your sugar cookies 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown, or bake your chocolate chip cookies 11 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
  4. Cool 2 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.
cookies_package.jpg

j

Not sure the loophole question has been adequately addressed but a couple of things we are sure of......camping Disers sure know their cookies and that tiggerdad is bringing homemade cookies to GSP. Glad I got my reservation :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter