TINKGURL & XOKTENOX Conquer Walt Disney World in July~A PTR--UPDATE 8/1

That's awesome that you managed to get some of the ADRs at the same time, or really really close, to each other!

I really, really want to try Kona, Tusker House and Yak and Yeti. I love Chef Mickey's, it is one of the must-dos on our trips. We just ate at 1900 PF last month for dinner and loved it. The food was really really good and the characters were SO much fun, especially Lady Tremaine and the stepsisters. :rotfl: They were the best!

I was shocked but SUPER excited that I was able to get so many meals so close to the ones tinkgurl had. Their trip has been planned a lot longer so they called at the 180 day mark. I didnt call until about 120 days and had no problem getting anything except Yak & Yeti, strangely enough.

Kona and TH (breakfast for both) are soooo good. I can't recommend either of them enough. Y&Y, CM and 1900 PF are new for Chris and I so I'm glad to hear you liked them! :thumbsup2 I hope the stepsisters and Lady Tremaine get on Chris...he'll totally ham it up :rotfl2:

Ohana's has the BEST breakfast! Something about that skillet-- I knew the food is the same all over property, but I swear the sausage just tastes better there! I hope you guys can get seated together!

Meghan, that's so exciting that you're booking a trip!! I know for awhile you were unsure when your next trip was going to be, so that's awesome that you have one almost booked!! Are you going to do a PTR??

'Ohana dinner was DELICIOUS and I've heard nothing but good things about the breakfast too!

Very exciting that she gets to go again! :banana:

Your ADRs look great! I've eaten at almost all of them. I think you made some wise choices and some really fun places!

There are so many restaurants in the WS that I want to try someday.... and that Tusker House breakfast. :)

Thanks Tim! There are definitely other WS restaurants we want to try too aside from Teppan Edo and Biergarten. But I asked Chris would he rather try a new one this time or do Biergarten again (that's where we ate in December) and he, without hesitation, said Biergarten. I certainly didn't object so we're doing that again. Have you guys tried it there?

That's awesome that you managed to get some of the ADRs at the same time, or really really close, to each other!

I really, really want to try Kona, Tusker House and Yak and Yeti. I love Chef Mickey's, it is one of the must-dos on our trips. We just ate at 1900 PF last month for dinner and loved it. The food was really really good and the characters were SO much fun, especially Lady Tremaine and the stepsisters. :rotfl: They were the best!

I told Kristen all our ADR's and Kristen did the best she could! She did awesome!

Yak & Yeti is SO good!

Chef Mickey's is a must-do for us every trip too. We always try to get it for our first night. I'm so glad you had a good time at 1900 PF. We always have a blast with the stepsisters there!

Ohana's has the BEST breakfast! Something about that skillet-- I knew the food is the same all over property, but I swear the sausage just tastes better there! I hope you guys can get seated together!

I can't wait to see what the little guy does when he gets to meet Stitch. :goodvibes

Your ADRs look great! I've eaten at almost all of them. I think you made some wise choices and some really fun places!

There are so many restaurants in the WS that I want to try someday.... and that Tusker House breakfast. :)

Thanks Tim!

I really want to try the restaurant in Japan sometime!

Wow, all of the ADRs look great! We've done Kona for dinner twice and really enjoyed it. The bread with the macadamia nut butter they give you to munch is so yummy! Love it!

We're trying out Hollywood & Vine for breakfast this trip and can't wait to see Lily's reaction to the Einsteins. She loves them and I think she is around the same age as the little guy. We are debating TH breakfast, not sure yet, but we may make an ADR just in case if its available.

I've never done the Park Fare meals, but I have heard so many good things about the interactions with the stepsisters. You should definitely have one of the guys or boys in the group "propose" to one of the stepsisters!

Thanks Tim! There are definitely other WS restaurants we want to try too aside from Teppan Edo and Biergarten. But I asked Chris would he rather try a new one this time or do Biergarten again (that's where we ate in December) and he, without hesitation, said Biergarten. I certainly didn't object so we're doing that again. Have you guys tried it there?

The only WS restaurants we have eaten at was LeCellier & Akershus. There are so many that I'd love to try someday. Biergarten looks like so much fun! How could it NOT be fun- you have beer, food, beer, entertainment, and beer. :thumbsup2:goodvibes

The only WS restaurants we have eaten at was LeCellier & Akershus. There are so many that I'd love to try someday. Biergarten looks like so much fun! How could it NOT be fun- you have beer, food, beer, entertainment, and beer. :thumbsup2:goodvibes

Gotta love beer! :thumbsup2

Meghan, that's so exciting that you're booking a trip!! I know for awhile you were unsure when your next trip was going to be, so that's awesome that you have one almost booked!! Are you going to do a PTR??

I officially booked with our room only code today. I am absolutely going to do a PTR and TR. I just don't know when to start it. Maybe in a few weeks or so.

For you, the only one in common is the Biergarten!

For Tink, the only one in common is 'Ohana!!

Can you believe it????

So many places to gorge at!

Tinkgurl, 1900 PF made it on to our "must do every trip" list after we ate there last month -- it was really really good and the characters were the best. Have you done breakfast there before? I'm so excited to see how the stepsisters react to your little guy!

I was shocked but SUPER excited that I was able to get so many meals so close to the ones tinkgurl had. Their trip has been planned a lot longer so they called at the 180 day mark. I didnt call until about 120 days and had no problem getting anything except Yak & Yeti, strangely enough.

Kona and TH (breakfast for both) are soooo good. I can't recommend either of them enough. Y&Y, CM and 1900 PF are new for Chris and I so I'm glad to hear you liked them! :thumbsup2 I hope the stepsisters and Lady Tremaine get on Chris...he'll totally ham it up :rotfl2:

That is weird -- I'd think that Chef Mickey's would be one of the harder ones to get. :confused3 I'm really glad you got them all though, you did a great job getting them near to her times!

I am sure they will get on Chris, especially the stepsisters. I totally agree with what someone else said, you should definitely have Chris or tinkgurl's fiancee "propose" to one or them! Or just try to start a fight between them again like tinkgurl and her family did :rotfl:

I officially booked with our room only code today. I am absolutely going to do a PTR and TR. I just don't know when to start it. Maybe in a few weeks or so.

Can't wait for you to start a PTR! Let me us know when you do!

Can you believe it????

Well, I guess this gives you a reason to go back some more times to try the other places! :thumbsup2

Tinkgurl, 1900 PF made it on to our "must do every trip" list after we ate there last month -- it was really really good and the characters were the best. Have you done breakfast there before? I'm so excited to see how the stepsisters react to your little guy!

That is weird -- I'd think that Chef Mickey's would be one of the harder ones to get. :confused3 I'm really glad you got them all though, you did a great job getting them near to her times!

I am sure they will get on Chris, especially the stepsisters. I totally agree with what someone else said, you should definitely have Chris or tinkgurl's fiancee "propose" to one or them! Or just try to start a fight between them again like tinkgurl and her family did :rotfl:

We haven't done breakfast there before.

The little guy won't be there for that one. He leaves the 24th. Bummer. Haha, yes I did start a good fight between the sisters. :rotfl2:

Awesome! Can't wait to follow along again! :goodvibes

tinkgurl, I bet the little guy will love Stitch! He's so cuddly!:laughing: I feel like kids that age either completely love or are utterly terrified of the characters. Hopefully he's the former!

Wow, all of the ADRs look great! We've done Kona for dinner twice and really enjoyed it. The bread with the macadamia nut butter they give you to munch is so yummy! Love it!

We're trying out Hollywood & Vine for breakfast this trip and can't wait to see Lily's reaction to the Einsteins. She loves them and I think she is around the same age as the little guy. We are debating TH breakfast, not sure yet, but we may make an ADR just in case if its available.

I've never done the Park Fare meals, but I have heard so many good things about the interactions with the stepsisters. You should definitely have one of the guys or boys in the group "propose" to one of the stepsisters!

Yummm the bread sounds so good! I can't wait for Kona dinner!

I hope your daughter loves the H&V breakfast. Tinkgurl's family is doing that one but Chris and I didn't really want to. When we have a little one we definitely will. I would HIGHLY recommed the TH breakfast if you can, it's sooo good and the characters are great!

That would be hilarious to have one of our boys propose...we're both eating there but just not at the same time which stinks :(

LeCellier is on our list of restaurants to eat at and Askershus when I have a little girl :) You should totally try Biergarten, it was our favorite restaurant yet! All the beer does add to the allure :rotfl:

Gotta love beer! :thumbsup2

:rotfl2: you know it!

Post the link on here when you do!

Can you believe it????

Yummm we love Biergarten and we're eating at 'Ohana too with tinkgurl's family (or close to them). There's just so many restaurants its so hard to pick!

That makes me really excited to hear 1900 PF is on your "must do" list! Can't wait to try it there :) I was thinking CM's and 'Ohana would be difficult to get but no problems at all with either one. Lucky for me!

I think it would be hilarious for one of the guys to propose to the stepsisters! I wish we were all eating together because we could have tinkgurl's fiancee and Chris BOTH propose at the same time :rotfl2:

Awesome! Can't wait to follow along again! :goodvibes

tinkgurl, I bet the little guy will love Stitch! He's so cuddly!:laughing: I feel like kids that age either completely love or are utterly terrified of the characters. Hopefully he's the former!

I can't wait to see his reaction to all the characters either!

I think it would be hilarious for one of the guys to propose to the stepsisters! I wish we were all eating together because we could have tinkgurl's fiancee and Chris BOTH propose at the same time :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: That would be HYSTERICAL! I wonder how the sisters would react if *two* guys proposed to them at the same time...they'd go nuts! Definitely take a video if Chris proposes :laughing:

I REALLY hope he likes the characters. Keep your fingers crossed please!

:rotfl2: That would be HYSTERICAL! I wonder how the sisters would react if *two* guys proposed to them at the same time...they'd go nuts! Definitely take a video if Chris proposes :laughing:

It would be hilarious! :rotfl2:

Holy ADR planning! That makes for a huge job!

I've always wanted to do the Luau. Maybe some other time.

Your ADR's look great! :thumbsup2

We haven't done the luau in almost 7 years! I was pregnant with DD6 and unfortunately didn't enjoy the yummy food as much as I would have liked - I got full really fast! :headache: We want to do it again but maybe when DD2 is a little older so both girls can really enjoy it. :)

Two years ago for my bday we did Kona for dinner and it was delicious!! DH likes it more than 'Ohana but 'Ohana is my favorite for dinner - we haven't done it for bfast...yet! :laughing:

1900 Park Fare is my favorite bfast and we've done the dinner twice and also very good and so much fun! We just did it on our December trip!

50's Prime Time is always sooo much fun too! And the food is just yummy comfort food! :cloud9:

We haven't done Tusker House but I think it may be the next thing we try....hmmm, now you have me thinking...guess I'm gonna be making an ADR later today for our summer trip. :rolleyes1

Crystal Palace is always sooooo good too and such a nice way to start your day at MK! On our December trip I had some chocolate mickey waffles that I had never seen before...um, YUM! I found them on like the third time back to the buffet and was pretty done by then but I had to try it - keeping my eyes out for them FIRST next time! :rotfl:

Chef Mickey's is always awesome!! We had dinner there our first night too in December - I just posted the pictures on my TR if you want to see. :) I have an ADR for bfast for our summer trip!

Yay! You guys are going to have a blast! :woohoo:

We haven't done the luau in almost 7 years! I was pregnant with DD6 and unfortunately didn't enjoy the yummy food as much as I would have liked - I got full really fast! :headache: We want to do it again but maybe when DD2 is a little older so both girls can really enjoy it. :)

Two years ago for my bday we did Kona for dinner and it was delicious!! DH likes it more than 'Ohana but 'Ohana is my favorite for dinner - we haven't done it for bfast...yet! :laughing:

1900 Park Fare is my favorite bfast and we've done the dinner twice and also very good and so much fun! We just did it on our December trip!

50's Prime Time is always sooo much fun too! And the food is just yummy comfort food! :cloud9:

We haven't done Tusker House but I think it may be the next thing we try....hmmm, now you have me thinking...guess I'm gonna be making an ADR later today for our summer trip. :rolleyes1

Crystal Palace is always sooooo good too and such a nice way to start your day at MK! On our December trip I had some chocolate mickey waffles that I had never seen before...um, YUM! I found them on like the third time back to the buffet and was pretty done by then but I had to try it - keeping my eyes out for them FIRST next time! :rotfl:

Chef Mickey's is always awesome!! We had dinner there our first night too in December - I just posted the pictures on my TR if you want to see. :) I have an ADR for bfast for our summer trip!

I really hope you make it to the Luau again sometime! We always have a blast. I can't wait to see what Kristen thinks of it!

Tusker House and CP are new for my group. We are so excited to be trying new places.

OH I just love Chef Mickey's. :goodvibes

That would be hilarious if they both proposed! Oh boooo now I'm upset that they can't :headache: I'll take a video if Chris does though.

YAY! Another PTR!!!!

Holy ADR planning! That makes for a huge job!

I've always wanted to do the Luau. Maybe some other time.

:banana: Thanks for joining in! The ADR planning wasn't too hard but it is a lot of food!

PTR is started!!! I couldn't wait any longer. "I Want To Go Back!!!

Yesss, I'll be over there soon!

I hope you get to try the luau again, I can't wait!! I'm super excited for Kona too but Chris and I totally enjoyed 'Ohana for dinner in December. I can understand why that's your favorite :thumbsup2

I would HIGHLY recommend TH breakfast! You and your family will love it!!

We're yet to try CP or CMs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter