TINKGURL & XOKTENOX Conquer Walt Disney World in July~A PTR--UPDATE 8/1

Welcome home, Tink! So glad the little guy loved Disney! Can't wait to hear all about it!

We need help with a title!

Are you writing the trip report together, too? You could just stick with your pre-trip title, in my opinion. Did anything happen with or to you guys when you were together that stands out? Any phrases that got repeated? Maybe something about finally meeting in person? I don't know, but I am looking forward to seeing the pictures. I hope you are semi-rested up now. It takes a few days to transition back into the real world. ;)

For the title you guys should do something with "best friends meeting finally in the greatest place on eearth" but something more creative and catchy! hehe

Hmm, I'm not creative at all when it comes to thinking of stuff like that... so I'm really no help at all to yall.

Sorry!

I think a play off of your PTR title would be cute too.

What about something like:

We came, we met, we conquered: Tinkgurl and Xoktenox Take Over the World!

Welcome Back TinkGurl! I can't wait to read your TR! :)

Kristen- Ask Tammy for Ideas for a title she's good with that stuff:goodvibes

You could do something like "You've Got a Friend in Me: Tinkgurl & Xoktenox's Adventures in Disney World." :confused3

I think a play off of your PTR title would be cute too.

What about something like:

We came, we met, we conquered: Tinkgurl and Xoktenox Take Over the World!

Ohhhhh I like both of these, a lot!! I'm going to talk to Tink and see which one she likes because they're both so good and creative. Thanks so much!! :thumbsup2

Hello everyone! Can I just say I how much I hateeeeee being so busy?!?!?! :headache: It really stinks when you're up at 7:00 am, leave the house at 8:30 am and don't get home until 9:00 pm! Doesn't leave much time for DISing. Anyway, I'm going to upload my pictures now while I'm getting ready for work and Tink did hers last night...soooo if all goes according to plan we should be starting the TR tonight! Look out for it!! :goodvibes :woohoo:

I'm sorry the day got so busy! I will write my intro and first day either tonight or early tomorrow, then post the TR. We will post the link for the TR here! Otherwise, be on the lookout for the link in our signatures soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter