TINKGURL & XOKTENOX Conquer Walt Disney World in July~A PTR--UPDATE 8/1

Welcome back, Kristen! I know it stinks to not be in WDW anymore, but I'm so excited to hear all about your trip! That's awesome that Chris and Mr. Tink are great friends now too! :thumbsup2 Michael and I have best friends that are married, and it just makes hanging out so much fun--hopefully yall can meet up again soon!

I'm excited to have you home Kristen so the trip report can start soon! :thumbsup2 I know how much it totally stinks to have to leave Disney World though!

I'm so glad yall had such a blast!

Welcome back Kristen! I know it stinks being back from vacation, but can't wait to hear all about it. And congrats to Heather too! I figured when we stopped hearing updates via her that she was busy with a new baby! Glad to hear that you guys had a fabulous time!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that Tink should be arriving back home later today :sad2: but :thumbsup2 because that means we can get our TR started tomorrow or Tuesday! I have been going nonstop since we got home. I went right back to work on Thursday, worked all day Friday and then went out with my mom's family for dinner for my birthday and then yesterday worked until 2:30 and my dad's family came over at night for dinner and cake for my birthday. Needless to say I'm very behind on everyone's TRs and will try and use today to catch up! Anyway, be on the lookout for this TR to being shortly! Tink and I are excited to be able to use the TR to help us relive all the wonderful, magical moments we have in WDW together :goodvibes

It will be good to hear that everyone is back home safely with a lot of good memories to cherish. So glad you girls got to meet each other. :)

I know there will be many, many good pictures to carry us through the weeks ahead.

Hey everyone! We made it home today safe and sound. It was an AMAZING trip. Can't wait to share it with you all! Thanks to all those who shared live updates on here for us! :)

Thanks Tim! I was just looking at all the live updates...makes me sad! It was such a fun trip. The little guy LOVED it all. And it was so great to finally meet Kristen. We have so many memories to share with you!

Thanks Tim! I was just looking at all the live updates...makes me sad! It was such a fun trip. The little guy LOVED it all. And it was so great to finally meet Kristen. We have so many memories to share with you!

It should make you happy looking at all the pics. I'm sure there will be many more memories made with that cute 'guy' of yours! :rotfl:

Welcome Home, Tink!!! Sounds like you had a GREAT trip with Kristin!!! Am anxious to hear all about it!! :goodvibes

welcome home tink!!! can't wait to hear all about the adventures with the little guy! i'm so happy he had a great time!! Let us know when you start the TR!! I'm excited!!

I just stumbled upon this. Glad I can join in w/ the TR. The live updates were great! Glad to hear you both had fun. Can't wait to hear all about it. :)

Welcome home, Tink! I can't wait to read along!!! I'm sure you girls had the BEST time meeting each other!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter