TINKGURL & XOKTENOX Conquer Walt Disney World in July~A PTR--UPDATE 8/1

I have been gone for a few days & it was so much fun to come back & see all of these updates! Thank you so much for posting all of the pictures. I'm so happy that they finally met!

Same here! I'm loving all these mini-updates. The little guy is such a cutie! I can't wait to read the report in full!

I just got a picture of Mama Melrose from tinkgurl. Maybe Dawn is getting it, too, and can put it up later.

Kristen is on her way home. :sad1:

I just got a picture of Mama Melrose from tinkgurl. Maybe Dawn is getting it, too, and can put it up later.

Kristen is on her way home. :sad1:

nope, sorry...i didn't get it. i'm sure it looked yummy though! :)

Hey everyone!! I'm back :sad1: We landed about 2 hours ago. Uneventful flight and I just am soooo sad to be back on Long Island and not sleeping in Pop tonight. This time last night, Tink, Mr. Tink (haha Heather, good one!), Chris and I were walking around WS together :sad2: The TR will start after Tink gets home with I believe will be Sunday. Thanks so much to Heather, Dawn and MeMom for the updates, we both appreciate it so much. I don't want to get into anything too much right now but I will say that Tink and I were like this :sad: last night when we had to say goodbye to each other. I'm hoping that they will be able to come out to NY for a long weekend around Christmas time. If not, Chris promised me we will figure something out to get to meet up again. Of course Tink and I got along PERFECTLY but Chris and Mr. Tink were like BFFs too lol They talked about cars non-stop and exchanged numbers so they can keep in touch too. Well that's all I have for tonight. I have to work tomorrow (ughhhhhhhh) but I will try and post some preview pics tomorrow night.

And, CONGRATULATIONS TO HEATHER, CHAD AND HOLLIE ON THE ARRIVAL OF LITTLE MISS HANNAH!!! :yay:

glad to hear you guys had such a good time and got along so well! it's always neat to have a disney connection with someone. erica and i have that and it's really a neat thing to have done together! :goodvibes

Hey everyone!! I'm back :sad1: We landed about 2 hours ago. Uneventful flight and I just am soooo sad to be back on Long Island and not sleeping in Pop tonight. This time last night, Tink, Mr. Tink (haha Heather, good one!), Chris and I were walking around WS together :sad2: The TR will start after Tink gets home with I believe will be Sunday. Thanks so much to Heather, Dawn and MeMom for the updates, we both appreciate it so much. I don't want to get into anything too much right now but I will say that Tink and I were like this :sad: last night when we had to say goodbye to each other. I'm hoping that they will be able to come out to NY for a long weekend around Christmas time. If not, Chris promised me we will figure something out to get to meet up again. Of course Tink and I got along PERFECTLY but Chris and Mr. Tink were like BFFs too lol They talked about cars non-stop and exchanged numbers so they can keep in touch too. Well that's all I have for tonight. I have to work tomorrow (ughhhhhhhh) but I will try and post some preview pics tomorrow night.

And, CONGRATULATIONS TO HEATHER, CHAD AND HOLLIE ON THE ARRIVAL OF LITTLE MISS HANNAH!!! :yay:

I am so sad that you had to go home, but I am so glad that you guys had such a great time, and that the guys hit it off, too! When you move down here to the south somewhere, you can hopefully go to WDW more often, and you can have DIS meets with tinkgurl and a lot of other Disers who drive through on their way down.

I am definitely sorry that you have to go straight back to work. A day or two to go through re-entry into real life is always nice after a Disney trip.

Every trip you have from here on out will likely just get more and more special. You share a beautiful place with people you love, and in time, you watch your family grow up having such magical times there. There's a whole lot of happiness in that. :)

Welcome home Kristen! I always hate coming home...but just think, now you get to start planning your next trip :)

Can't wait to read the TR!

Welcome back Kristen! So glad you and tink had a great time together. I'm hoping we can meet up with them when they come through Nashville this weekend. Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

Welcome home! The first few days are always hard coming home. Hang in there, girl.:hug:
Can't wait for the TR!!!

Welcome home! I was soooo sad reading about you guys saying goodbye; last Saturday my B/F and I went to meet up with the friend that I made via the DISboards (also through MeMom's report!), and it was definitely hard to say goodbye at the end of the day. I can't imagine doing it after spending a week together in Disney. :sad1: I hope work and the next few days go smoothly for you :hug:

Welcome home Kristen!

Glad to hear you guys had an amazing vacation and glad to hear your guys got along so well too lol.

Can't wait to hear all about it:goodvibes

That's so great that even the boys became best friends!! Sounds like it was just the most wonderful trip for you guys :-)

welcome home kristen!! Can't wait to hear all about it! I've been loving your FB updates and can't wait to hear and see about the rest!! and congrats heather!! woohoo!! Can't wait to see the beautiful hannah! can't wait for the TR!!

welcome home, Kristen!! I've followed all your live updates, but am even more excited to follow your TR adventures!

Aww, welcome back even if it is sad to be home. :( Glad to hear you guys had a great time though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter