TINKGURL & XOKTENOX Conquer Walt Disney World in July~A PTR--UPDATE 8/1

OMG - I can only imagine the hilarity that would ensue if both boys proposed to the stepsisters at the same time. I have seen videos of little boys and grown men alike proposing to them on YouTube and it's always hilarious. I just had to suggest it!

OMG - I can only imagine the hilarity that would ensue if both boys proposed to the stepsisters at the same time. I have seen videos of little boys and grown men alike proposing to them on YouTube and it's always hilarious. I just had to suggest it!

There was a guy that proposed to one of the Step-Sisters in June. It was hilarious. Then his brother or friend proposed to the other Step-Sister. They had a blast with that!

I'm subbing in! (& yes, I am late, as usual :) ) I am so excited for your trip together for 2 reasons... I can't wait to see pictures of the two of you meeting, & for the little guy's first trip. So special!

Your ADR's look fun. I still have not tried Tusker House since they changed it. We couldn't get in last time. I'm sure there will be lots of good food pics between the 2 of you.

It was a great suggestion because I wouldn't have thought of that! I'm going to look on youtube for some videos now today when I get home :lmao:

So, will it be another Loopy Luau?? :rotfl2::rolleyes1

:rotfl: Possibly!

Possibly?! Who is she kidding?!!? DEFINITELY!!! :rotfl:

I'm subbing in! (& yes, I am late, as usual :) ) I am so excited for your trip together for 2 reasons... I can't wait to see pictures of the two of you meeting, & for the little guy's first trip. So special!

Your ADR's look fun. I still have not tried Tusker House since they changed it. We couldn't get in last time. I'm sure there will be lots of good food pics between the 2 of you.

Heyyy welcome!!! I went MIA on the DIS for a while and never got to read the end of your TR or your new one! :headache:

Trust me there will be plentyyyyy of pictures of the 2 of us together! Since we don't get to see each other much we need to make sure we really take advantage of the time we will have. TH is really really yummy, try and get it the next time you go. Your little one will love it :thumbsup2

I'm here! I'm here! :yay:

Kristen, it looks like we will both be in Epcot on the 22nd. Fingers crossed that we can have a DIS meet!

I would HIGHLY recommend TH breakfast! You and your family will love it!!

Ok, so you convinced me - we have ADR's for TH for June! :woohoo: I actually made two b/c one of my cousins and her family will be joining us for a few days but aren't sure of the days yet, so I made one for just the four of us one day and one for the eight of us for another day - we'll figure out which one we'll keep when we get into more planning.

Hey, glad you made it over!

We will definately have tons of pics! :yay:

This will be my first time at TH, so I can't wait!

Possibly?! Who is she kidding?!!? DEFINITELY!!! :rotfl:

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

Welcome!

Ok, so you convinced me - we have ADR's for TH for June! :woohoo: I actually made two b/c one of my cousins and her family will be joining us for a few days but aren't sure of the days yet, so I made one for just the four of us one day and one for the eight of us for another day - we'll figure out which one we'll keep when we get into more planning.

That's so exciting to start your planning! :yay:

Kristen, it looks like we will both be in Epcot on the 22nd. Fingers crossed that we can have a DIS meet!

Hey Jackie!! That would be so great if we could have a DIS meet that day! We'll definitely have to figure something out :thumbsup2

Yayy!! :yay: Glad to hear you made ressies for there, you won't regret it I promise! You did breakfast right?

Heyyy welcome!!! I went MIA on the DIS for a while and never got to read the end of your TR or your new one! :headache:

Trust me there will be plentyyyyy of pictures of the 2 of us together! Since we don't get to see each other much we need to make sure we really take advantage of the time we will have. TH is really really yummy, try and get it the next time you go. Your little one will love it :thumbsup2

I have missed a lot on the Dis too, so I am just wrapping up my TR and just starting my TR from DL at Thanksgiving. I remember your pictures from TH & I really think that Dylan would love it!

OMG! I'm finally here didn't even know you girls started this!!! I have to go back and read!!!!!

Soooo before we get into any of the tentative plans that we have, we decided to see what everyone thinks about the new "Summer Nightastic" coming to WDW starting in June. Here's the link from allears.net

http://land.allears.net/blogs/dnews/2010/02/main_street_electrical_parade.html

and from wdwinfo.com

http://www.wdwinfo.com/news/Theme_P..._parade_returns_to_Disney_s_Magic_Kingdom.htm

and from the Disney Parks blog, in case the other two weren't enough :lmao:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...urns-to-walt-disney-world-resort-this-summer/

What do you guys think? Tinkgurl and I are kind of upset that there won't be Wishes or Spectromagic but I've never seen the Main Street Electrical Parade and she has but it was a really long time ago. We're not sure what to expect but we both hope it can live up to the high standards set by Wishes and Spectro. Anybody have any input on this?? :confused3

Well, my input is that I just can't wait!!! The new fireworks are supposed to be great with perimeter fireworks and everything! The Main Street Electrical Parade is my favorite parade of all-time! I think you will enjoy both of them!!! :yay:

When I first saw that I think I read the fireworks show is going to be the same one they had at the Pirate and Princess Party. If that's the case it definitely is as good as Wishes. I've never seen the Main Street Electrical Parade so I think it would be kind of cool to see that.

They have lots of fun drinks at Epcot...:rolleyes1;)

:thumbsup2 That's what I like to hear! I know you know some of the good ones too that I would be more than happy to try. Since I didn't finish my last TR :-)headache:) I didn't get to tell you that I tried a "Lost on Safari" at AK thanks to your suggestion...it was greattttt!!

I have missed a lot on the Dis too, so I am just wrapping up my TR and just starting my TR from DL at Thanksgiving. I remember your pictures from TH & I really think that Dylan would love it!

I think he would too!

OMG! I'm finally here didn't even know you girls started this!!! I have to go back and read!!!!!

Hey Colleen! Are you going on a cruise instead of WDW this year? I just see bits and pieces of things on FB and think that's what I read lol

Well, my input is that I just can't wait!!! The new fireworks are supposed to be great with perimeter fireworks and everything! The Main Street Electrical Parade is my favorite parade of all-time! I think you will enjoy both of them!!! :yay:

Soooo glad to hear that!! I'm excited for the new stuff, just nervous since we love Wishes and Spectro so much!

When I first saw that I think I read the fireworks show is going to be the same one they had at the Pirate and Princess Party. If that's the case it definitely is as good as Wishes. I've never seen the Main Street Electrical Parade so I think it would be kind of cool to see that.

Ohhhh ok, and I've also heard good things about the P&PP fireworks so that will be a good thing then!

Hello ladies!! I'm so excited for y'alls trip together! That's really exciting! I'm personally excited to hear about the what you guys think of the new summer stuff. But as you guys could probably guess, I'm mostly excited about a new sequence being added to ToT!! :laughing:

We can't wait either! We just hope they are worth missing Wishes and Spectro! :laughing:

Okay, thanks for your input girl!

Hello ladies!! I'm so excited for y'alls trip together! That's really exciting! I'm personally excited to hear about the what you guys think of the new summer stuff. But as you guys could probably guess, I'm mostly excited about a new sequence being added to ToT!! :laughing:

We can't wait for the new sequence either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter