Today is December 7.....sign up for MK 2018, Moonlight Magic?

I'm on hold now with MS and they have about a 30 minute wait time. I hope they are able to book us into it.

You might as well hang up. They aren't.

I was on hold 35 minutes, only for them to tell me it can ONLY be booked through the website and that they don't have access.

I've gotten the server unable to understand error more times than I can count.
Me too, I even copied from that, and submitted, and got it again.
Not that it will help, I emailed DVC .

You might as well hang up. They aren't.

I was on hold 35 minutes, only for them to tell me it can ONLY be booked through the website and that they don't have access.

This is even more frustrating, because other CMs have booked it for plenty of people. I hate the inconsistency!

Never received the email. Used the link posted earlier and kept getting the same error messages as above. Kept trying and finally got the window to enter member # and confirmation #, got error messages and retried 3 more times, and the registration window finally opened up! Registered and printed confirmation!! Keep trying, everyone! Now I have to see if I can cancel the MK After Dark event that I paid $89 for (DVC discount) to attend the same party that is also open to the public on Jan 30th. It says nonrefundable, but how can they justify not announcing the Moonlight Magic dates that are FREE to DVC members until AFTER a member has already signed up for the same event that cost $89? Wish me luck.

After what a mess this has been this morning, including not receiving the email, I've decided that I'll be speaking with DVC executives on the 11th @ Epcot. I was lucky enough to register for the MK event thanks to the link posting here, but it's ridiculous that we all have to go thru this stuff every time there's an event. Don't know if talking to execs can do anything, but it can't hurt!

I will be at the Moonlight Magic at Epcot then too. I may join you.

I also kept receiving the error message after inputting my member # and reservation #.

Keep trying.

I can't tell you how many times I had to wait for it to refresh to do it again! I had it going in 4 different windows and on my phone.

I do not understand I keep putting in my reservation number (BWV) for the night of the 27th with my contract number for SSR which does have full benefits and can not get anything ...
We do have another reservation for the night of the 28th under a contract that does not have benefits but I know that will not work

Why is it not allowing me to book ????

Well, even though I didn't get the email to register (and had to use the posted link), I did get the email confirmation that I'm registered from Members Services. The email is time stamped as being sent by DVC @ 9:22 am.

I also kept receiving the error message after inputting my member # and reservation #.

Keep trying.

I can't tell you how many times I had to wait for it to refresh to do it again! I had it going in 4 different windows and on my phone.

This is what I'm doing as well. Are you using a DVC resort reservation or other on-property hotel? I'm wondering if that's not my issue, despite being told (and seeing here) that anywhere on property is fine. Trying to figure out if it's worth another 90 minutes of my time...

Keep trying.

Did you hit the back button when you got the error message or start all over? I don't know if what I'm doing is completely futile!

Been on hold with chat function since 913am. tried calling but kept getting busy signal. it took about 20 minutes to just get automated system. been on hold 27 minutes now. I have reservation but at non dvc as it was announced so late i didn't even look as i was sure dvc full.......tried link here but i get the server error already posted or a red error at the top that says "Confirmation Number does not match our records. If you have more than one reservation number, please try again using an alternate reservation number" Will post is i am able to get booked

Just got told on the phone they allowed some on the phone to book but once they realized website was slow and overloaded that they stopped. Now I am on hold to see how "technical support" can help me lol

FWIW I must have received that same error message at least 25 times. (I was on hold with Member Services and kept trying during my 40 minute wait) And then for whatever reason it took on attempt number 26 or so.

Mind numbingly frustrating but don’t give up…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter