Today is December 7.....sign up for MK 2018, Moonlight Magic?

I am giving up. Done this repeatedly for the last hour and a half and I have things I have to do. If it is meant to be I guess I will try again later and hopefully it is working better.

On hold now. Had my call answered, but holding for a supervisor. The CM did ask when I made my reservation (on property, non DVC) because it had to be made at least 7 days ago...,.

On hold now. Had my call answered, but holding for a supervisor. The CM did ask when I made my reservation (on property, non DVC) because it had to be made at least 7 days ago...,.
That seems like a crazy requirement.

Yes, please don't give up!

I've been trying since 9:07 a.m., and I lost count how many times I got that submission error. I finally got through. We are all set for February 6th on my birthday!

I've been trying since 9:07 a.m., and I lost count how many times I got that submission error. I finally got through. We are all set for February 6th on my birthday!
Are you at a DVC or non-DVC resort?

I made mine on the 29th and switched resorts a few days later but through the modify reservation link

What? There is nothing in the requirements for that. We had to make sure we could get the time off work. I'm talking with someone now who just asked where our reservation is and he is checking.

I have sophia on the phone. explained situation. She said it will be a little bit of a wait as she has to get with her support team and they are very busy right now. They are aware that there is an issue booking online with a reservation that is NOT for the villas

Are you opening a new window each time you get the error or just hitting the back button and letting it refresh again? This is driving me insane!

Now they are going to get us registered with a supervisor because my reservation was booked through disneyworld.com instead of through DVC. Who knows???

I had the same experience. I was receiving the error "The server is unable to understand your request. There has been a submission error, or you may not have access to the requested event. Make sure that the web address is complete and does not have any extra spaces or special characters. Then resubmit the page." I tried about 6 more times and finally it worked! I'm so excited. I've never been to a moonlight magic event before! Extra pixie dust for everyone trying to get through!

I have sophia on the phone. explained situation. She said it will be a little bit of a wait as she has to get with her support team and they are very busy right now. They are aware that there is an issue booking online with a reservation that is NOT for the villas

Then they need to put a freeze on all till reservations till it gets fixed

FWIW I must have received that same error message at least 25 times. (I was on hold with Member Services and kept trying during my 40 minute wait) And then for whatever reason it took on attempt number 26 or so.

Mind numbingly frustrating but don’t give up…
:) Good for you!

Are you opening a new window each time you get the error or just hitting the back button and letting it refresh again? This is driving me insane!

I was closing the tab and reopening it. I also had it going in two different browsers.

FWIW I must have received that same error message at least 25 times. (I was on hold with Member Services and kept trying during my 40 minute wait) And then for whatever reason it took on attempt number 26 or so.

Mind numbingly frustrating but don’t give up…

Mind numbing is right... I must have gotten the error like 50 times by now...

Well, I finally got through on the phone with MS. It does seem they at least have more info that when some of you were calling, because all the CM did was get my confirmation number and resort (knowing it's not DVC), how many in the party and for which date, and then she said she has to "book it with her supervisor" and that I'll be on hold "a little while". So at least I got SOMEWHERE, almost 2 hours in.... here's hoping I get some sort of confirmation when she comes back.

Anyone else hearing different responses still?

Well, I finally got through on the phone with MS. It does seem they at least have more info that when some of you were calling, because all the CM did was get my confirmation number and resort (knowing it's not DVC), how many in the party and for which date, and then she said she has to "book it with her supervisor" and that I'll be on hold "a little while". So at least I got SOMEWHERE, almost 2 hours in.... here's hoping I get some sort of confirmation when she comes back.

Anyone else hearing different responses still?

I'm on the phone with MS too and he doesn't realize there is a problem. He is transferring me to a supervisor at least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter