Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! Looking for any availability March 1-4.
Hi Amy,

There is a Treehouse Villa available at Saratoga Springs for those three nights for 150 points total.

Let me know if you're interested!

@Yarbogash and @OKWFan88:

There is a studio at OKW available just for the 18th at 14 vacation points.

There is also a 1bdr at Saratoga Springs for the 21st at 41 vacation points.

I'm still refreshing to see if I can catch any other availability!

Last edited:

Good afternoon,

Do you know if there is any availability 3/15-3/22 or 3/16-3/23? Bigger rooms preferable but anything is interesting. Thank you!

Hello, possibly doing a weekend trip at end of March. Can you tell me if there is any studio for 3/26-3/29 or 3/26-3/30?

Hello, possibly doing a weekend trip at end of March. Can you tell me if there is any studio for 3/26-3/29 or 3/26-3/30?
Hi there!

I'm seeing a studio available at the Polynesian for 3/28 for 27 points at the moment. I can't find two consecutive nights.

Last couple of weeks in March? Studio or 1 bedroom, at least 3, up to 6 consecutive nights?

Last couple of weeks in March? Studio or 1 bedroom, at least 3, up to 6 consecutive nights?
I almost fell out of my chair, but there is a Deluxe Studio - Jambo House - Standard View at AKL available to Check-In: Mar 23, 2020 and Check-Out: Mar 26, 2020 (3 nights) for 48 points!

I'm currently holding it on the website but they do time out. If you'd like me to book it for you, please PM me with first and last names of guests, email addresses, phone numbers, and physical addresses.

Hi, is there any last minute openings anytime between February 20-24?
Hi there,

I don't see anything as of right now, but I'll keep checking for you and keep you posted if I find anything!

Reactions: Mer
Hi Jackie, is there a one bedroom villa available from March 27, depart March 31 at SSR? If so, how many points? Would be 4 adults. Request a preferred room if available.
I'm still interested in a studio or 1 bedroom villa at Beach Club or Boardwalk for the same dates if one opens up. Thanks!

Hi Jackie, is there a one bedroom villa available from March 27, depart March 31 at SSR? If so, how many points? Would be 4 adults. Request a preferred room if available.
I'm still interested in a studio or 1 bedroom villa at Beach Club or Boardwalk for the same dates if one opens up. Thanks!
I sure wish I could find that many consecutive days for you. Right now I see a studio at OKW (28 pts) or SSR (28 pts) for the 29th and 30th.

BoardWalk has the 28th open in a 1bdrm for 43 points is all.

Hello! Looking for 1 night Wednesday March 25 studio. Best deal available if any. Thank you!

I sure wish I could find that many consecutive days for you. Right now I see a studio at OKW (28 pts) or SSR (28 pts) for the 29th and 30th.

BoardWalk has the 28th open in a 1bdrm for 43 points is all.
Thanks for your help, Jackie. Those are great deals but I need March 27 to March 31. But if you happen to have a studio open for those dates at Beach Club or Boardwalk, or a one bedroom at SSR, please let me know. I am definitely interested. Thanks again!

Hello! Looking for 1 night Wednesday March 25 studio. Best deal available if any. Thank you!
There's a studio at BLT for 19 points and a studio at the Grand Floridian for 27 points for 3/25!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter