Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! Probably a long shot but looking for a studio or 1 bedroom that sleeps 5 for March 30th. Thanks!

Hello,
Looking for any resort somewhere between/on March 12th to March 22nd (3-4 days)?

It would be me,mom, and 15 yr old daughter.
Thank you,
Donna

Last edited:
Hi Jackie, I am looking for 2 nights in a value/standard room at AKL lodge from March 6-8 (in 10 days!) if you have availability.

Hey guys! I'm down to only 24 points left. That's enough for one night in a studio at most resorts - two for a select few if we can find the availability.

I'm still checking for those of you who are just looking for one night. :)
Hi Jackie:

I'm on the hunt for a studio stay from March 6-8th but will take one night depending on the availability. I'd love BLT but will clearly take any available resort. Thanks in advance.

Hey folks,

I had intended on posting this back in December, but I managed to catch the flu and it developed into pneumonia so I pretty much forgot to handle most of my grown-up responsibilities. :eek:

Anyway, I see that there is some availability between now and the end of March at SSR so if you're looking for a last-minute DVC vacation, let me know! Points can be used at any DVC Resort, including Riviera, based on availability.

I'd require payment in full as we're so close to the expiration.

Thanks!
Is this still available?

Looking for any resort somewhere between/on March 12th to March 22nd (3-4 days)?

Thank you,
Donna

Any studios available for Sunday March 22?
Nothing yet, but I'll keep checking!
Is there any availability for a 1 bedroom or studio (any property) the evening of 2/28?

Thank you!
I wish I could catch a last-minute cancellation for you! I'm still checking and will let you know if anything comes open.
I need 1 night in studio March 5
There is a 1-bedroom at Copper Creek available for 37 points – I've only got 24 but if you're interested in this one, you could always try to find another member who might have points they'd like to transfer.
Hi Jackie, Looking for 1-2 (preferred) nights any weekend in March. Please let me know if you see any availability. Not picky and will take almost anything. Thanks!
Hi there! Are you looking for a Friday and Saturday night? Some of the studios are low enough in points for two nights, but I only have 24 points left. I'll keep checking, but I don't see any Fridays or Saturdays available at the moment in March.
Hello

I'm not sure if you still have points left but i'm looking for a Studio on March 2nd 2020 for one night.

Going down for the Russmatt college Baseball tournament to watch my son and I'm trying to find a room on property to take my daughter to disney for the night.

One male (father)
Daughter - 14 yo

Thank you

Kyle
Hi, Kyle! I haven't seen any studios open up for that night as of yet, but I'll keep checking and I'll let you know if something pops up.
Looking for 1-2 nights in an AKL studio for 2 adults 5/16-5/18. Thanks!
Looking for one night, March 20, 2020. Studio or 1-bedroom.

Thanks!
Hi there! Probably a long shot but looking for a studio or 1 bedroom that sleeps 5 for March 30th. Thanks!
I don't see anything just yet, but I'll keep checking, especially on the 29th since folks can cancel up to 30 days prior to their arrival with no penalties!
Hi Jackie, I am looking for 2 nights in a value/standard room at AKL lodge from March 6-8 (in 10 days!) if you have availability.
I'm not seeing anything, but I'll keep checking for you!
Hi Jackie:

I'm on the hunt for a studio stay from March 6-8th but will take one night depending on the availability. I'd love BLT but will clearly take any available resort. Thanks in advance.
Nothing yet, but I'll keep looking!
Is this still available?

Thank you,
Donna
Hi, Donna! I have 24 points left is all; not enough for that many nights. Sorry!
Hi - looking for a studio for 1 night - March 6th. 2 adults.
Thank you!!
I don't see anything available for that night, but I'll keep checking!

Looking for 1-2 nights in an AKL studio for 2 adults 5/16-5/18. Thanks!
Hi there!

I just happened to find a Deluxe Studio – Standard View at Kidani Village checking in on March 17th (16 points) and I'm wondering if you meant March instead of May in your post? My points need to be used by no later than March 31st. Thanks!

Hi there!

I just happened to find a Deluxe Studio – Standard View at Kidani Village checking in on March 17th (16 points) and I'm wondering if you meant March instead of May in your post? My points need to be used by no later than March 31st. Thanks!

My apologies made error and couldn't delete or don't know how.

My apologies made error and couldn't delete or don't know how.
I just realized that I forgot to actually post my response to you; I'm so sorry! The availability timed out just before I was able to refresh it and I've continued checking ever since. I'll keep refreshing and if anything pops up, I'll be sure to let you know right away!

Hello! Would there still be points/availability for this Saturday 2/29-3/1?
Old Key West has a one-bedroom villa for 36 points and Boardwalk has a one-bedroom villa for 35 points – both for Saturday night if you're interested in either of those. I don't see any studios.

Hi any availability for one night on 3/13 to 3/14? Doesn't matter where or what type of room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter