WDW food traditions - what are your "must-haves"?

Carrot cake cookie at Hollywood Studios
Chocolate crepe at the cart by France at Epcot
Sundae at Giardelli's at Downtown Disney
Cheese and bagette plate in France at Epcot
Dole Whip at MK
Just to name a few:rotfl:
I need to try some of those fabulous sounding carmel concoctions from Germany next time. They last two times we were there we were too full.

:mickeybar!

Mostly we try to vary where we eat our big meals. Some places we like more than others, and there's a few we generally avoid.

There are some snacks we maybe try to have once each trip, at least to share. Individually, I can skip any of them, but each one is a bit of the Disney experience.

It's become our tradition to have breakfast at O'hana, before going to MK.

Also we must have the pineapple floats at Aloha Isle.

Schoolbread is a must if we are in Epcot.

So far that's all we've built as our must haves. I've never had a Mickey ice cream bar and am determined on our next trip to have one.

Mine are all snack foods, but still must haves!

Dole Whip
Jalepeno Cheese Stuffed Pretzel (Animal Kingdom)
Funnel Cake
& Last but not least a Caramel Apple!!! I had no idea they would slice these for you at the park. Will definitely take advantage of that next time :cool1:

That's good to know about the apples! My DD Got a huge one last time in DHS and had such a hard time eating it. She took it back to our resort to cut it up, but she kept trying to eat it all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter