What jelly do you use for peanut butter and jelly?

Kind of OT but my DH makes the best PB&Js on the planet. You’d think there wouldn’t be much of a difference from one to the other but he somehow has “the touch.” When we go on vacation we take fixings for PB&Js and he’s always in charge of them.

Jelly is disgusting. Grape anything (except wine) is also disgusting.

My peanut butter partners of choice are:
  1. Marshmallow fluff
  2. Apricot jam
  3. Raspberry/Blackberry (gotta have seeds, though)
  4. Orange marmalade (particular the bitter Seville type!)
  5. Strawberry preserves

I have no flavour preference, it’s all the same to me.

I love peanut butter, but jelly/jam is not something we ever really eat. I have an old jar somewhere at the back of my fridge. I should probably throw it out. Lol.

Grape Jam, heavy on the jam, lighter on the peanut butter, on the freshest white bread. And always with a tall glass of cold milk.

I prefer Welches Grape jelly with Jif pb, or Bonne Marman Strawberry Preserves with almond butter (no brand preference) if I’m feeling fancy.

JUST SAY NO to Grape Jelly! ;)

This house doesn't like grape jelly. PB&J's are made with raspberry or strawberry preserves. DH and DD will have apricot preserves too, no thank you. (they're weird)

Oh and while we're at it...CRUNCHY peanut butter.

NOOO!! That is a debate my Dad and I will have until the end of time. He loves crunchy. Blech!!! Smooth and silky creamy all the way. lol

Kind of OT but my DH makes the best PB&Js on the planet. You’d think there wouldn’t be much of a difference from one to the other but he somehow has “the touch.”

There is totally a difference! I don't eat them, but my DH assures me I'm great at making them. The secret is "love and science" - you have to spread the peanut butter on both pieces of bread and put the jelly in the middle. (The peanut butter protects the bread from the jelly, which would otherwise make it soggy.)

I like all flavors of jam/jelly except orange 🍊 marmalade but I can still eat it if offered to me. My preference is strawberry 🍓. But I also enjoy grape 🍇 and cherry 🍒.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter