What jelly do you use for peanut butter and jelly?

I'll use whatever is available. Grape, strawberry, mixed berry, blackberry, doesn't matter. :)

My own homemade strawberry jam, it's the only jam my kids will eat, I've been making it since they were babies and they got spoiled.

Pretty much anything except grape. I'll eat grape in a pinch, but I prefer strawberry, raspberry, blackberry, etc.

My weapon of choice is strawberry preserves, but the compromise choice for DW and me is Trader Joes reduced sugar blueberry preserves, which is still dang tasty.

Yes, 99% of the time grape jelly on a PB&J sandwich.

Doesn't anybody cheat and use this?

Maybe I'm the odd person out, but I strongly dislike grade and strawberry jelly. I know that they're the cheapest flavors but I don't care for them. Give me boysenberry, raspberry, or blackberry; must have seeds! I don;t have brand loyalty, but Knott's jams and jellies were the best as a kid. We could usually find it in the stores in northern California, but occasionally mom would buy a few jars when we traveled to DLR/Knott's for vacation. Can't find it here in the southeast.

Strawberry Jam or Welch's Grape Jam. I hate "jelly." I prefer the texture of jams or preserves.

Yes, 99% of the time grape jelly on a PB&J sandwich.

Doesn't anybody cheat and use this?

View attachment 438576

Tried it as a kid. The ratio of jelly to peanut better was wrong. I need much more jelly. And it was hard to scoop out & spread just the peanut butter or just the jelly on one side of the bread. I'm not into mixing the two until I flip the two slices of bread together.

The key to a good PB&J sandwich is to put a thin layer of peanut butter on both slices of bread and the spread your jelly. That way, the jelly doesn't soak through the bread.

Now....you know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter