Who's sailing April 18-22, 2004 - gotta start this sometime!!

I am happy for you guys! I still have not had a minute to scrap any of my pictures yet - I'm so jealous!

I've missed hearing from everyone - hope that everyone is having as many withdrawals as we are. We have started our savings jar of loose change for going back to the MICKEY SHIP! As of now we have a "loose" reservation for next Christmas (2005)! Hip Hip HOORAY~!

Hi all!
Hope everyone is doing well. It sure is hard to bounce back from vacation. We have our pictures in the album but nothing too fancy. I'm pretty proud they're done since our Las Vegas/Grand Canyon pictures from two years ago are still sitting in a bucket.

Goofy601, I hope you get to go on another cruise, that would be great, especially a Christmas cruise! My FIL wants us all to go on a NCL cruise out of NY next April. I hope we haven't been too spoiled by those nice Disney staterooms and kids club.

When we returned from our last Disney cruise, my grampa was in the hospital and ended up passing away a few days later. Now my gramma has been in the hospital. She was sent home yesterday diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver (NEVER drinks). She also hasn't been able to eat at all but they say it's not related and after MANY tests can't figure out what's wrong. Anyway, it's been tough here and it really made me appreciate my vacation all the more.

Hope everything is going well for everyone. Did you ever get your sweatshirts back Scott? Tried to e-mail Julie a few weeks ago but don't know if it worked. Hope everyone has a great summer and some fun vacation plans for the future!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter