Who's sailing Jan 17, 2004 seven day Magic?

Just wanted to let you know that our family of 4 (DH & twin DD's almost 13) will be on the Jan 17th cruise. We are very excited as this is our 3rd Disney cruise and we feel so at home on the ships. I'm hoping that our girls will be allowed into stacks as they were bored in the 10-12 activities last year. If not - they love the ship and will find plenty to do. If anyone else has a daughter the same age let me know!:wave:

Hi Everyone!
We will be sailing with you as well! I haven't done much planning so far, but am starting to get excited. It will be myself, DH, DD(turning 9 on the cruise), and DS(3).

We're not planning many excursions because our 3 yr. old isn't old enough yet, and it doesn't look like he'll have the bathroom training down by the time we go in order to stay in the club.
I think we'll just do some beach activities. We might try Stingray City and take turns getting in the water and watching the kids on the boat. DH and I went snorkling and scuba diving there 10 years ago and it was fantastic. We'd love to do it again!

We sailed the same week two years ago on the Eastern, probably with many of you. I was just so overwhelmed with everything I didn't take time to correspond or get together with anyone. This time I'd like to attent a meet and get to know some friendly faces!

I'll send my info to MNmom (we're from Minnesota too!). I think we'll be at the airport Hyatt the night before since we arrive late.

I haven't been on the boards much lately, but it's very addictive so I will probably be learning lots of great tips from everyone!

Thanks!

We got our dolphin swim times!!!

I am so excited that it all worked out. I am doing the DCL encounter with my DD7 and DS3 and my mother. My DH got the Royal Swim at noon with my DD10. We will all meet at Chakanaab after our adventure and spend the afternoon. My girls are soooo excited.

Anyone else doing this excursion in Cozumel???

I am still working on the list. IT seems I keep getting more and more each day. YEAH:Pinkbounc

Please let me know if you would like a copy OR if you would NOT like your information to be sent out via email. I will send copies to everyone that has contacted me with their emails so keep them coming. I will finish everything up by next week as we are taking the obligatory visit to the in-laws during winter break:rolleyes:

Hi everyone!

My friend Allison (Allie) and I are on this cruise. This is our first time on Magic and we are very excited.

We have sailed Wonder twice and loved it.

We did WDW in 1997 for the holiday of a lifetime and we are so hooked. This will be our 5th trip stateside, we don't want to go anywhere else as we love everything Disney.

We are staying at AKL for 1 week before cruising. :boat:

Elaine & Allison. UK :jumping1:

We would like a copy too. I'm confused as to how this works - I'm not very computer savy - how do I e-mail MNMom? Can't wait for the cruise! I just made our WDW reservations for before the cruise and put on courtesy hold the Radisson Resort at the port for the night before. Hope all of you have a great Holiday season and look forward to seeing you on the Magic!

Hi there!!

dskittles- Welcome fellow Minnesotan!!! I sure can't wait to get some sunshine on my bones!!! You can email me at Vicshap@aol.com or just post your information here and I will put it into the list. I didn't quite get if you are staying at the Radisson on the 16th or not. We have 8 families so far and should have quite a pool party!!

No plans for an onboard meet yet! I have heard that Deck 7 is a great place but have no idea about when. :crazy:

We are getting closer.......:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Thanks for your reply MNMom - I usually just read everyone elses posts - so I'm not sure how all this works. We are staying at the All Star Movies (hopefully in the Mighty Ducks as my girls play hockey and love that movie!) the week before the cruise and then the night before (Jan 16th) I have a courtesy hold on 2 different hotels. We have always stayed at the Holiday Inn on Cocoa Beach past cruises but now I would love to meet all of you at the Radisson. My husband is in Germany until December 12th so I just blocked them both thinking that we'll prob go with the Radisson. On the cruise we are in room 7003. If there is any other info I should be including let me know. Everyone sounds so nice can't wait to meet some of you.

Take care:wave:

We got our documents today:Pinkbounc :bounce:

I was totally not expecting them this soon but there they were inside my screen door when I got home from work!!

My kids are starting to get excited now!!! The 10 inches of snow we got yesterday sure made us think about Castaway Cay!!!

Won't be long now:wave:

NO FAIR.....I am just down the road from you....and I didn't get mine yet!!!! I am glad you got your docs already....please bring me mine *Ü*

Cyndi

I can't believe you got your docs!!!!!!!!!!!! How did they come? Did you book through DCL? What an incredible milestone.

I thought I had better check out the scene on our front porh and what do you know if I didn't find OUR CRUISE DOCS!!!!!! I am sure I'll have questions as I work through them.

Keith

I just got a call from my AAA travel agent this afternoon saying ours had arrived in her office and we could stop by and pick them up. I'm very surprised that they are here so early also (but pleased!). I plan to go get them tomorrow afternoon.

Bakaroma, just wanted to let you know my dd got your dd's email, but has been sick this week with an intestinal bug. She plans to write back as soon as she's feeling better.

Has anyone heard any more about the ABC show filiming on our cruise? I did some brief searching on the internet yesterday hoping for a rumor or hint or anything, but no luck.

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :Pinkbounc

:hyper: :hyper: We received our documents this week too! Several large boxes were delivered from UPS for our business, and mixed in with them was this small one from Disney Cruise Line! I wasn't even thinking they would arrive this soon, but it was exciting. We reserved through Dreams Unlimited. We used them last time (2 years ago) and the price of our cruise went down two times during our reservation period last time. No such luck this time, but that's OK. We're just excited to be going!

Well were almost there. I expect MNMom to toast the countdown. We are arriving a day early to hedge against a winter storm. We plan to rent a car from MCO and visit Universal for the day and renew our annual passes for 99.00, then drive over to the Radisson at the port. How do some of you plan on returning to the airport after the cruise? Does anyone share rides back to the airport? What are some ways those that have cruised before returned to MCO? How about a lime green DIS-bus to transport us to and from airport?

Our kids have 1/26 off from school as well as 1/19 so we're not flying home until the 26th. We're going to rent two cars (there are two familes in our party) and our friends will go visit relatives in Orlando and we're planning to head to WDW. We're picking up the cars at Budget near the port. How many are in your party? Maybe we could give you a lift to the airport??

Not sure where we'll stay at WDW yet or which parks we'll see. My DH and I have been to WDW several times but my DD has not been there yet. Any recommedations on WDW hotels, sights or non WDW stuff??

I'm still curious about the ABC sitcom that will be filming on our cruise. I checked out the ABC website and according to it, they currently have 10 sitcoms on their schedule. They are:

8 Simple Rules for Dating My Daughter
According to Jim
George Lopez
Hope & Faith
I'm With Her
It's All Relative
Less Than Perfect
Life with Bonnie
Married to the Kellys
My Wife & Kids

I haven't really watched any of these so I'm completely clueless. Does anyone have any guesses as to which one it will be?

Since we are staying at the Radisson at the Port the night before and we will be bringing our luggage with us. Last time we took the Disney Bus and we didn't get our luggage in our room until around 5:30. Please tell me that they don't take it from us and then we have to wait again.

Also, my friends who are also going on the cruise got their documents on Thursday. I still don't have mine yet.

We are soooo excited!! I wish the next month would be over and the 7 days in Paradise would take a month to end!!

Our kids also do not have school on the 26th, so we are spending 2 nights at WL and 3 days in the Parks!! :Pinkbounc :earsgirl:

Janet

I read several times it will be According to Jim with Jim Belushi. Since then we have watched the show a few times and find it to be at lease clean and funny. I think part of the reason people believe it to be According to Jim is because the kids have a lot of Disney items as props in the show.

This is my official 1month Happy Dance:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I can't believe it is coming so quickly!!

I have also heard it is According to Jim with Jim B. !! Should be fun to see some of the stars.:jester:

I have finished the list of names/where from/kids ages/ deck/ seating list. If anyone else would like me to send them a copy please let me know. I got info from a few people but don't have email addresses. If you were expecting a copy and didn't get one, you were one of these people.Just let me know your email address or I could fax it or send it in the mail. Just let me know!! I am sure there will be a few revisions but we sure have a great group going on this cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter