Would anyone like to participate in a I'm giving it away, do you want it exchange?

I have a cookbook that I just don't use - Rachel Ray - 30-Minute Get Real Meals. This is her low-carb book. If anyone wants, PM me your name & address :)

Update: cookbook gone :)

I have a paperback book.

RAGE by Jonathan Kellerman.

First one to PM their name and address can have it.

UPDATE: BOOK IS GONE!

:wave:

Long ago and far away someone had asked for a sample size of Beyond Paradise by Estee Lauder. Sample found--name and address gone.
If you're still interested pm your name and address. :)

If anyone has any play food for a childs kitchen or furniture and accessories for a loving family doll house I would love to have them for my granddaughters.

I have one "Winx Club Collectible Game Card" if anyone would like me to send it to them. It was a promotion from a product but I don't remember which one now. It is sealed in plastic. I know I saw that at least one DISer has a DD that was into Winx Club.....

If anyone has any baby stuff,care bears, or disney stuff they don't want please PM me.
My Dear Friend is having triplets and I am trying to help all I can.
So if you have anything that you would like to give it will go to a loving family!
Thanks so much and have a Magical Disney Day!

I have a hard cover leather bound peanuts 2000 commemorative comic treasury. Got it for Christmas once and don't want it. Mint condition. Anyone interested?

*update. Book taken!

Princess Mindy said:
I have a hard cover leather bound peanuts 2000 commemorative comic treasury. Got it for Christmas once and don't want it. Mint condition. Anyone interested?

sent a pm

Hmmm, well, I'm a packrat, so unless someone actually mentions something they want, I don't know what to offer!

I would like, however, anything Pokemon other than cards for younger DS, any Disney polly pockets you have for DS, and any good boy clothes in size 8 and up for both sons!

If you have any of that, maybe I can tell you what I have and we can make a trade!

Oh! And for my other kids, the ones at school, any cloth book covers from last year that you won't use this year and any backpacks (dirty is okay, we can wash 'em, just not ripped).

Thanks in advance!

:wave:

I have the following available--if you are interested pm your name & address
1) Sample size of Estee Lauder "Beyond Paradise"
2) Sample size of Estee Lauder "Beyond Paradise" for men

UPDATE--SAMPLES REQUESTED AND WILL BE MAILED

paigevz said:
...backpacks (dirty is okay, we can wash 'em, just not ripped).

Thanks in advance!

If you send me a PM with your info, I have a backpack to send.

Bobbi :)

My 21 month old goes NUTS for anything that has to do with the wiggles, so if anyone is looking to get rid of anything like that, please let me know. :thumbsup2

I'm looking for new Pirates Happy Meal toys from McDonald's. I'm using them as party favors for DS's bday. I have other new in package fast food toys to trade :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter