Would anyone like to participate in a I'm giving it away, do you want it exchange?

PixieDust32 said:
mmm let see I have lots of things that we don't use anymore, and can I give away kids and dogs? LOL!

You two were kidding but when I first saw the pets exchange I was all :scared1: I have only ever done one exchange so I thought, "wow, these folks are serious"

Then I scrolled down the thread a little... :rotfl: :rotfl2:

See, even when I thought it was really pets being exchanged... I looked! :lmao:

drakethib said:
I am looking for one of those "Mater" toys from that cars movie that they put in McDonlds happy meals.

Please PM me if you have one.
Went out in the mail today. Enjoy! :wizard:

Would anyone have one, just one, Kellogg's Collectible Pin certificate from the cereal boxes? I know it has been awhile since they had them on the boxes but I have 2 and I just need 1 more if someone has 1 they think they will not use. TIA :goodvibes

mtblujeans said:
Would anyone have one, just one, Kellogg's Collectible Pin certificate from the cereal boxes? I know it has been awhile since they had them on the boxes but I have 2 and I just need 1 more if someone has 1 they think they will not use. TIA :goodvibes

Do you have a picture of how it looks like Susan?

mtblujeans said:
Went out in the mail today. Enjoy! :wizard:

Thank you so much. I have been trying to find one of these.

I promise the favor will be repaid when I go back to WDW in October.

Thanks again

mommytotwo said:
Do you have a picture of how it looks like Susan?
Hmmmm.....can't find a picture. They are for the pin with Goofy, Donald, and Mickey in the teacups and says "Disney's Happiest Celebration on Earth".

I have two FREE one-year subscriptions to Better Homes and Gardens to the first two people who PM me their address. HURRY!

First one gone.....!

SECOND ONE NOW GONE!

Mommy2Lots said:
oh, yeah, and did I mention the set that matches is Pooh. Any takers?

I sure wish I could take it. The only things I'm missing for the next baby are a travel system/stroller and a playyard (and no one can ever have too many clothes).....but I'm IN Texas........sort of defeats the purpose, right?

mtblujeans said:
Hmmmm.....can't find a picture. They are for the pin with Goofy, Donald, and Mickey in the teacups and says "Disney's Happiest Celebration on Earth".

:(, sorry I have never seen those before. Good luck in getting them.

If you can't find a taker, you could always freecycle them to someone in your area. I've done that with lots of things.

Mommy2Lots said:
Still haven't found a taker for all that stuff. It's really good stuff. I just have no use for it anymore and don't want to lug it from Colorado to Texas. :sad2:

Take it to Goodwill.

Mommy2Lots said:
Still haven't found a taker for all that stuff. It's really good stuff. I just have no use for it anymore and don't want to lug it from Colorado to Texas. :sad2:

Where in Colorado are you? My DH's brother and wife are expecting and live in Colorado.

I'm looking for a Cub Scout Wolf handbook. It's okay if it has writing in it. I have a Tiger Cub book to trade or I can pay via paypal. Thanks!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter