Would anyone like to participate in a I'm giving it away, do you want it exchange?

I have 2 free subscriptions to Woman's Day magazine available. Please PM me with your name and address you would like the magazine sent to. :wizard:

Both subscriptions are gone. Enjoy!

crazy4dizney said:
Any one interested in old Disney vhs tapes? I have boxes full.. :teeth:
I sent you a pm but I'll take all of them or however many you want to send me. thank you.

Hi there,
I was lucky enough to get these from someone here on this board
and can pass them on if anyone wants them through the end of Dec.
We used the parking pass on our trip and it was no problem!!!!

Just PM me.

Jackie

I have one (1) 2006 AAA Diamond parking voucher. It says picture ID will be required.

I have one (1) 2006 AAA Diamond card that gives you 10% off various WDW/Downtown Disney services. You may have to also show a AAA card, I don't know.

I'm looking for Carnation Good Start formula checks ($7, $11 ones) if anyone has any they would otherwise be throwing away, I'll gladly send postage!

Anyone want a pair of Skechers? They are a size 4 (boys I think) and either really dark navy or black and a brownish/khaki color. Never worn - no box.

I have an unusual exchange -- collector plates.

I would like some wolf or bird of prey collector plates. (We have a few and I would like more.)

In return I have many different themes to trade -- children themes (Tisket a Tasket, as an example) Norman Rockwell, Ray Day country chapels (2 different ones), ships, wild fowl, Christmas, Hummel, and a lot of misc. (No Disney.)

If anyone has birds of prey and/or wolf plates they would like to trade, LMK what your interest are and I will see what I have you may want.

Our plates are from the 80's and all are in boxes and mint condition. I just ask the same.

Thanks! :wizard:

Im new here so if im not following the rules and whatnot of this thread please let me know-- if so Im really sorry!!

i am interested in the Dept 56 Snowbabies "Guest collection" snowbabies. If anyone has any that they are tired of looking at and want to exchange or "trade" please let me know (im unsure if trades are allowed here but the poster above asked so I figured I would as well)!! I would love to add a few more to my collection-- and I do realize how expensive they are so trades will be fair.

("The Guest Collection" include snowbabies with other well known characters such as Disney Characters, Raggedy Ann, Grinch, Sesame Street Characters, Wizard of Oz, M&M's, Santa, etc..)

Also interested in disney snowglobes of all shapes and sizes...

PM me if you have any of these to part with-- would love to make a trade.

Just found this thread and it's a great idea. I will have to go through some stuff and see if there is anything I need to get rid of.

But in the mean time if anyone has penguins laying around (sorry not the real thing though I would love it ;) :rotfl: ) I would be glad to take them off anyones hands :) Yes I collect penguins. Some in particular that I was not able to get many of that might be around are the Burger King Happy Feet kids meal toys. I would be willing to offer some repayment, but can't do much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter