Would anyone like to participate in a I'm giving it away, do you want it exchange?

Mommy2Lots said:
I'm in Denver.

anywhere I can see it on the net? or do you have pictures? I'll talk with SIL today....I think they might like it. They are in Denver too and struggling financially.

Mommy2Lots said:
I have talked to your SIL through email and will be giving them the stuff sometime next week. Glad I could help.

Thanks so much! I hope it all works out!

lookin 4 pal mickey ,,,we leave for WDW sept 3 and would LOVE to try him! Will trade princess goodies! :wizard: :Pinkbounc

:wave2:

i have a whote changing table in good condition in Rockford, IL if anyone wants it!!

I also have some 50th anniversary McDs toys NIP still if anyone wants to trade for CARS toys from MCds!! (still need lightning!! and a couple others!)

Cassette tapes of children's stories/songs like Yogi Bear and His Jellystone Friends, Return of the Jedi and What Time is it on Sesame Street. 7 cassette tapes altogether. I don't have the books that go along, just the tapes.

PM if you can use them, I'll mail them.

Bobbi :)

I have a coupon for $15 off a $75 purchase at Express. Good til Sept 20, 2006.
PM me if you can use it.

:wave:
I have a new (unopened) activity cartridge for Jumbo Music Block. Anyone interested? This can also be used in the Jumbo Music Ball.

I am desperately looking for a Pal Mickey. Does anyone have one they are done with? I would be willing to make a trade.

I have 2 one-year subscriptions (12 issues) for Good Housekeeping Magazine to give away. Please PM me with your name and address if you are interested.

Both are gone......ENJOY! :goodvibes

I am just opening today's mail and I have ONE 10-issue subscription for Family Fun magazine to give away. First person to PM me with their name AND address gets it..... :wizard: GONE!

I just found this thread and started reading from the beginning thinking it was recent.....and then realized that the posts were from TWO years ago :rotfl:

But this is a great idea and I will be keeping my eyes open in the house for anything to share :thumbsup2

I have a couple of games for your phone codes from the McDonalds monopoly game to give away. PM me if you would like one!

I have some things left over from our trip last week that we will not be able to use before the end of the year.

I have one (1) 2006 AAA Diamond parking voucher. It says picture ID will be required.

I have one (1) 2006 AAA Diamond card that gives you 10% off various WDW/Downtown Disney services. You may have to also show a AAA card, I don't know.

I have one (1) NWA Snacks, Beverage, or Headset Coupon good for one (1) of either alcoholic beverage, headset, snack mix, smartsnack sandwich, or smartsnack snack box.

I'll have to look around and see if there are any other coupons left over from last week.

Each of these expires the end of December. The first to PM me with your name AND address gets it sent out.

Hi MTBlujeans,

I would love these:

I have one (1) 2006 AAA Diamond parking voucher. It says picture ID will be required.

I have one (1) 2006 AAA Diamond card that gives you 10% off various WDW/Downtown Disney services. You may have to also show a AAA card, I don't know.

I leave for my first trip to WDW on Nov. 9th. I pm'ed you as well!
I can't wait ;)

Thanks,
Jackie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter