Would anyone like to participate in a I'm giving it away, do you want it exchange?

summerrluvv said:
I'm looking for new Pirates Happy Meal toys from McDonald's. I'm using them as party favors for DS's bday. I have other new in package fast food toys to trade :thumbsup2

I am looking for the jack and will one. :sunny:

mmm let see I have lots of things that we don't use anymore, and can I give away kids and dogs? LOL!

PixieDust32 said:
mmm let see I have lots of things that we don't use anymore, and can I give away kids and dogs? LOL!

I'll take the kids if they are cute and are willing to cook and clean! Please send them priority with DC. :thumbsup2

janet715 said:
I'll take the kids if they are cute and are willing to cook and clean! Please send them priority with DC. :thumbsup2

See, the thing is that they don't like to clean and cook :rotfl:

This is a cool idea for a thread! I do have a few things....and I'll add more after tonight.

I have a black backpack diaper bag, fairly good shape but the outside material is pulling off slightly where it latches. It has an insulated pocket for sippies, which I loved. I think the brand is Baby Mine.

Also I have small insulated bottle carrier, dark blue with maroon. It's almost new, used once. Good shape. Holds about 3 bottles/sippies and has an outside pocket.

I have books too, I'll list those tonight.

Last, and not sure anyone will want these. I have Girl Scout cookies....from last year. But they've been in my freezer. I'm trying to loose weight and I want them gone. I don't know what they taste like after being in the freezer but they are for anyone who wants them. I don't remember what all I have but I'll list those tonight too.

:banana:

kimmikayb said:
This is a cool idea for a thread! I do have a few things....and I'll add more after tonight.

I have a black backpack diaper bag, fairly good shape but the outside material is pulling off slightly where it latches. It has an insulated pocket for sippies, which I loved. I think the brand is Baby Mine.

Also I have small insulated bottle carrier, dark blue with maroon. It's almost new, used once. Good shape. Holds about 3 bottles/sippies and has an outside pocket.

I have books too, I'll list those tonight.

Last, and not sure anyone will want these. I have Girl Scout cookies....from last year. But they've been in my freezer. I'm trying to loose weight and I want them gone. I don't know what they taste like after being in the freezer but they are for anyone who wants them. I don't remember what all I have but I'll list those tonight too.

:banana:

I sent you a Pm! Thanks so much~
blessings :sunny:

paigevz said:
Oh! And for my other kids, the ones at school, any cloth book covers from last year that you won't use this year and any backpacks (dirty is okay, we can wash 'em, just not ripped).

Thanks in advance!

Backpack is in the mail!

Bobbi :goodvibes

If I didn't have to pay international postage, I could no doubt find a few things. However, with the postage in mind... there is no way I could afford to participate... oh well:scratchin

I was out late last night shopping for my sock exchange ;) so I didn't list them. I do know I have a couple of Dan Brown's books (Digetal Fortress and another). I'll look tonight.

And Caitlyn.....give me a few days to dig through everything before I ship it. I want to look through everything I have first and give you want I can.

I'm having a garage sale tomorrow! I've got lots of toys going in (that's the main reason for the sale). Anybody has any requests for particular types of toys (used) let me know!

Just to list a few.........pirates ship and pirates, sort of chunky, little kid type---stuffed animals, teletubby and others--CSI skull thing where you remake the face, son started on it but didn't finish, box is broken but I think all the stuff is there---Contellations book, brand new w/glow in dark stick up stars---kids' travel pillow in leopard print---old set of wooden go-together puzzles--West Coast Chopper mini remote control car---a few boys' play clothes, most sizes---whack a mole game

I have other stuff, too, just let me know what you're looking for! Hardly any girl stuff, just boys.

I would love to trade for boys' clothes sizes 8 and up, any Pokemon or Mario things, any matchbox jeeps or old-style trucks, and any baby dolls in fairly good shape.

If you don't have any of that, then pm me anyway, but hurry, garage sale starts in 16 hours!

I am looking for one of those "Mater" toys from that cars movie that they put in McDonlds happy meals.

Please PM me if you have one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter