WWYD? Some cruisy options

Keeping cost differences in mind, which would you do?

• Disney Fantasy

• Disney Wonder

• RCCL Explorer

Results are only viewable after voting.
WDW, while being a much more exciting prospect, is also a 'monster' that seems to grow in size everytime I research it.

Mmm, yes, there is that!! :rotfl2:

Oh Franrose, I can't wait to see what you decide to do because I have my fingers crossed that we will be able to go back Dec 14/Jan 15 and I suspect I'm either going to copy your Dec 13 trip itinerary or Ms Shuttergirl's upcoming Dec 12 trip itinerary :rotfl2:

:cool1::cool1:

That is crazy... I reckon I ate $150/day worth of food alone (always at the main dining room which was lovely), plus had free 'babysitting' while I did it! :thumbsup2

Yes we did have the kids - they loved it and I am so glad we took them. :) They were four and five. We did things like a horse & carriage ride through central park, wandering the Time Warner building, catching the subway all over the place, visiting World Trade One being built and a church nearby that had a lot of memorial items, the Staten island ferry past the Statue of Liberty, Macy's, ToysRUs and the M&Ms store, the Rockerfeller centre, the Lego store, and American Girl Place.

While we were in our Times Square room one night, the movie Enchanted (Disney - set in NY) came on, that was pretty special! And they've loved seeing movies that feature NY since (the Smurfs was a great one). :3dglasses

Hopefully I'll be able to show you pics in my TR very soon! :cool2:

Cool, I would love to go with my family to NY. Seeing the Statue of Liberty, FAO schwartz and The Lion King Musical are all top of my list. I'm a bit obsessed with the latter, having seen it 3 times already on The West End. Something about the costumes and African music gives me goose bumps everytime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter