XBL, PSN, Wii Online names

Ok, So with the addition of the xbox My xbox gamertag is

Sir Brazen Bull

See you all there.

Oh and our Wii will be going to the MIL camper.... Long story don't ask
So you can remove the Wii name (which really isn't a name anyways)

PSN: Captcomputer
XBOX Tag on WinPhone7: Captcomputer not sure if this will transfer once i get the XBox or not. I am waiting on the StarWars Special edition console with Kinect.
Wii address:( will update when I get that figured out)

PS3: Socom 4(Clan:[S*F] Sucker Free), GT5, Disney Universe. (BF3 in the near future)
Wii: Epic Mickey, NBA Jams, (DD plays Kirbys Yarn)
XBOX: (Waiting on StarWars Edition with Kinect :cool1:)

Is that the one that is coming out in April?

Bump

Bringing it up to try to get more on here. again

Hey out there... I have been beyond absent from the forums for nearly a year. Sometimes life just blindsides you! Anywho, I have returned to talk Disney and gaming. I have added all you psn users on here. Look forward to seeing some of you around. Happy holidays...

Hey out there... I have been beyond absent from the forums for nearly a year. Sometimes life just blindsides you! Anywho, I have returned to talk Disney and gaming. I have added all you psn users on here. Look forward to seeing some of you around. Happy holidays...

Same here. I have been gone from the DisBoards for a long time (but I was spending some time on the other board) and I hope to be able to devote more time here.

I am mostly playing Black ops 2 and madden12 right now but still play halo 4 and MW3 sometimes.

Xbox live tag: Maroonag1

Figured i would try to resurrect this one again and try to recruit some new recruits.

Also John if you could update me with my xbox tag Sir Brazen Bull
thanks

I am BoracicTrack0 It assigned me that name and I have no idea how to change it or invite friends so invite me if you want me :cool1:

Xbox360; AgnosticHeathen

PSN; AgnosticHeathen

Have been playing mainly on the PS3 lately, The Last of Us is amazing. With GTA V (PS3) coming soon, and Disney Infinity (360) being delivered tomorrow, will be on both systems.

Also, I have a Vita.

Posted in another thread. Didn't see this one. I've finally upgraded from my Wii and PS2 to a newer platform. We got an Xbox360 for the family to share as a Christmas gift. I'm fixy2273 on XBL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter