2014 ABD Itineraries. We have a Release date!

We are looking to go after our kids get out of school...sometime in June. I know it will be hot, but we will do a few days before the ABD trip in Italy to let the kids get used to the time difference.

June & September are the months I am considering. I live in Texas so the heat doesn't bother me, I am just not sure yet. Plus I MIGHT consider the adult only tours. I like Kids, but I don't know how those kids will feel if I get slightly tipsy on wine (lol jk)

June & September are the months I am considering. I live in Texas so the heat doesn't bother me, I am just not sure yet. Plus I MIGHT consider the adult only tours. I like Kids, but I don't know how those kids will feel if I get slightly tipsy on wine (lol jk)
Wait a minute! You think people traveling with kids on these tours are not going to get "tipsy" on wine? I doubt you'd be alone!!!

Sayhello

Is there any price difference in the adult only trips?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Is there any price difference in the adult only trips?

Nope. The only price difference would be if it was selling better than a family trip or something like that, the price might go up. But that's usually not the case. The base price for an Adults Only trip and a Family Trip are the same.

Sayhello

Wait a minute! You think people traveling with kids on these tours are not going to get "tipsy" on wine? I doubt you'd be alone!!!

Sayhello

Very true! Isn't that why they have a night where the kids do dinner/movie and the adults get to enjoy a "kidless" meal?:)

Sayhello

....or people traveling with adult kids....! LOLOLOL. (I resemble that remark.....)

"SingingMom" ....Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Nope. The only price difference would be if it was selling better than a family trip or something like that, the price might go up. But that's usually not the case. The base price for an Adults Only trip and a Family Trip are the same.

Sayhello

Thanks for the info.

So, will the itineraries/dates info be released before they go on sale, or does it all happen at the same time?
And any idea what time of day sales open?

Sorry, I have a lot of questions, but you're all so helpful! :)

Thanks for the info.

So, will the itineraries/dates info be released before they go on sale, or does it all happen at the same time?
And any idea what time of day sales open?

Sorry, I have a lot of questions, but you're all so helpful! :)

You can book as soon as the itineraries are released. The release date is May 22 for Adventure Insiders. It will be the next day for the general public.

You can book as soon as the itineraries are released. The release date is May 22 for Adventure Insiders. It will be the next day for the general public.

Whilst I'm not eligible for Insiders booking, will I be able to see the itineraries on the 22nd before being able to book on the 23rd?

Sayhello

lol Sayhello, I am SUCH a light weight when it comes to wine but I LOVE my wine hahaha ok I don't feel so bad now hahaha

Well, I guess somehow I was not registered at an AI:worried: but my wonderful TA, sent me the link and now we are signed up :)
She also sent me her copy of the DVD- which my DDs, teens, who always dancing through life to the " sound of music", will appreciate!

I really can't say I have room in the vacation schedule for an ABD this year; but I'm still excited to see what is offered!

On another note, OT, I finally finished my Andes Highlands / Galapagos photo book on Blurb. I was very thankful for the ABD photos, DH got some great shots, but our AGs got the great family shoots I wanted for our book! When it arrives I might just be inspired to book another ABD:goodvibes

Happy "shopping" on the 22 nd, everyone!;)

It was on the letter than came with The Sound of Music.

I have no idea what this means, haha! So I think maybe the answer is no, as a non-Insider I can't access the info!

If we request a brochure on release date, are the new ones generally available?

Was thinking about tours last night, Disney should add Cuba :)

meryll83 said:
I have no idea what this means, haha! So I think maybe the answer is no, as a non-Insider I can't access the info!

It means look at the letter I quoted in the first post of this thread. The link is there.

Sayhello

It means look at the letter I quoted in the first post of this thread. The link is there.

Sayhello

Ah okay, but don't you need some Insider details to get to the next stage?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter