2014 ABD Itineraries. We have a Release date!

I have your reservation and ABD has your info.

The date you've selected wasnt loaded into their system for some reason.

Just waiting for confirmation. :)

Excellent service Kevin, I get a swift reply even without contacting you directly! ;)
It's still a valid date though? They just need to load it in to be able to issue the confirmation?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Excellent service Kevin, I get a swift reply even without contacting you directly! ;)
It's still a valid date though? They just need to load it in to be able to issue the confirmation?

It's still a valid date.

I had this happen yesterday as well.

I just have to wait for them to load the info.

It's still a valid date.

I had this happen yesterday as well.

I just have to wait for them to load the info.

Did yesterday's get sorted yet?

How very random, we're more ready than they are!

We did this trip in 2009 and had a wonderful time. The salt mine is a lot of fun. The Danube trip was OK. The Mirabell Gardens were right outside the backdoor of our hotel and you strolled through them at your leisure. There was no guided tour of them. The last night at the Vienna Zoo was absolutely amazing. There is a lot to see during your free time in Vienna and the guides were very helpful with securing tickets to the Vienna Boys Choir and the Lipazoner(SP) Stallions show. We went at the tail end of Oktoberfest and the guides made sure we knew where to go to enjoy the festivities.

I would highly recommend this trip.

Would you recommend it for children ages 8-11?

I just booked our trip for 2014. I hadn't seen this mentioned anywhere, so thought I would let everybody know that there is a Adventure Insider discount of $100 per person on the 2014 trips. The discount replaces the transfer to/from your home airport.

I just booked our trip for 2014. I hadn't seen this mentioned anywhere, so thought I would let everybody know that there is a Adventure Insider discount of $100 per person on the 2014 trips. The discount replaces the transfer to/from your home airport.

Which trip did you book, Bobo?

We just booked the Costa Rica trip for next July with the special Teen itinerary. We had an ABD guide on our Fantasty cruise, so we were able to save 5%.

I am thinking of booking the Wyoming trip for next summer (2014) for me and DD (age 10). Anyone been in early June and know what the weather is like at that time of year?

Just wondering cause we are going June 21. :)

Cool! I considered that one myself, but decided on the July date because it's my son's birthday. This will be the third time he's celebrated his birthday during an ABD.

For those of you who have booked a 2014 trip already, was there any mention of the "gifts" this year (backpack, tote, JA electronic case, etc.). The ABD rep didn't mention it when I booked. Last year there was a form that came with the paper work to choose your gift, but it's not in the 2014 packet. They eliminated the "welcome gifts" you receive on arrival this year, so maybe they're eliminating these too. It doesn't really bother me, but it was kind of cool to receive the box. Maybe in 2014 it will be just an envelope.

ETA: I called ABD and there are no choice, but there is still a gift. It's either adult backpack or child backpack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter